This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know the old saying:

"Give a man an orgasm and he cums for a day. Teach a man to orgasm and he cums for a lifetime."
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
      It probably wasn't the shoes; it was the feet in the shoes.

Picture time.
      OMG--that actually happened to me too!

A couple years ago I was at a Target store and a guy walked up to me with a digital camera and said "excuse me, would you mind taking your shoes off for me?"

Me:

Guy: I just want a picture. If you take them off for me I'll leave you alone.

The whole time, he was incredibly calm and didn't seem nervous--like he was asking for change for a dollar or something.

So I obliged him. If a picture of the insides of my shoes and my feet was enough to get him off my case, I figured it was worth it. I slipped them off, he took his picture, thanked me, and left. I was like but at the same time it could've been worse I guess.

My birks are certainly not the most attractive shoes out there, but different strokes for different folks I guess.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

<over the intercom>Asswhippin' in housewares. Asswhippin' in housewares. Thank you.
        I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Those must have been some really awesome shoes. Seriously, what a freak.
          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            A couple years ago I was at a Target store and a guy walked up to me with a digital camera and said "excuse me, would you mind taking your shoes off for me?"
            Okay, at this point we're just really going to need to see a photograph of your feet.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
              You should try selling the shoes on Ebay.

"Guaranteed Orgasm Shoes"
              Go on ebay and look up "used socks" or "used shoes."

The only reason I know is because my roommate likes to send me weird, yet safe for work, link during the day.
              Last edited by angelicafire; 02-22-2008, 08:50 PM. Reason: edited to defend my knowledge of the weird.

Comment

I shuddered reading that. I have no words except eeeewwwww. Some people have no business being in public.
                My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

You've never seen a man playing pocket pool in public, TruthHurts?

Ye gads, you're lucky if you haven't. There's a reason guys love sweat pants.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    There's a reason guys love sweat pants.
                    I love sweat pants for days off lounging in front of the TV. Never for leaving the house.
                    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      There's a reason guys love sweat pants.
                      I loved them as a kid because they didn't bind on me like the crappy-fitting cheapo-jeans my parents would buy me. Careful with that brush, lady. We're not all pervs.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Sometime I'll have to tell the story of Walter Pocket Pool.

I like sweat pants because they dry faster than jeans in the dryer
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                          We're not all pervs.
                          Speak for yourself!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                            You've never seen a man playing pocket pool in public, TruthHurts?

Ye gads, you're lucky if you haven't. There's a reason guys love sweat pants.
                            No and if I never see that in my lifetime I will die a happy woman.
                            My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Ugh, when my bookstore had a Vera Bradley kiosk in the nearby mall (I know, it didn't make any sense to me either) this guy who worked in the Food Court would come by every single fracking time I was there. He was OK, until he got creepy. He would come up and ask about sales, different purses, saying he was going to buy them for his girlfriend. So far, so good. Then the creepiness started,

Creepy Guy: I like your shoes. Can you take them off so I can see the inside?

Me: Um, no.

CG: I want to buy my girlfriend a pair.

You mean the girlfriend I'm pretty sure doesn't exist?? Hell no!

After a while he started asking when I came to work at the kiosk, when I got off work, my name etc. And every single time he would say, "Oh, are those new shoes?" when they were obviously very old and well-worn.

Finally I complained to the GM, saying I wasn't comfortable. Guess what he did? Not a damn thing. I was still stuck over there all the fracking time with this guy dropping by at least once a shift. Finally I told the GM I was going to have to go to the owner if he didn't do something, and that got me back in the bookstore full-time.

At least the creepy guy never masterbated in front of me though.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Me: Excuse me? What are you doing?
                                SLG: Oh...uh...sorry! I like your shoes. (turns around and starts walking quickly toward the back of the store)
                                You give 'im a shoe job! HARR!!
                                You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X