This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    Do you guys think it'd be weird if I pulled up to the drive-thru and opened my door?

I really don't want to go back inside....
    Nope -- people walk through the drive thrus all the time. I don't think it would be much different. If they have any complaints, I would just be like, "Well, you work there. Would you want to come in?" If I was your server I'd be like, "Good point." And hand you your food.

Just say your window broke and you're in a hurry.
    JB: Are you the grief counselor?
    GC: Oh, God, it never ends.

Cas@Mindsay

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Do you guys think it'd be weird if I pulled up to the drive-thru and opened my door?

I really don't want to go back inside....
      I'm sure the drive-through people have seen lots of people with car problems. I doubt they'd make fun of you, especially if you explain that your window doesn't work right.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I just dont want to seem suspicious because I'd be pulling up and opening my door every window I approached.

I'd only have to do it this weekend, because I finally got the part I need and my dad will fix it Sunday
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Just don't back in and have a passenger give the order.

My friend tried that and the McD employees told him to get out.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            Not at all. I see it all the time around here, and there have been a couple of times I've done it myself.

Another solution is to use the rear driver's side window. It requires a bit of stretching on your part, but so does opening the door, usually.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X