This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I=evil

So a little while ago I went to my store to get my schedule for next week, and then to Wally World to finish the shopping I had to abandon earlier this week thanks to the perv acting out on his shoe fetish (don't worry--I did not wear those same shoes to the store)

As I was stopped at the stoplight on the way to Wally World, I noticed a little boy, probably about 8 or 9 years old with no parent nearby, standing by the driveway to Wally World chucking snowballs at passing cars and picking up big chunks of snow and ice and tossing them into the road.

So I decided to teach the little snot a lesson. As I went through the driveway into the parking lot, I accelerated a little bit and drove through a big-ass puddle. SPLOOSH. I got the kid soaking wet. He ran off.

Muahahahahahaha.....
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Part of me wants to say 'now, now...'

But the rest of me cant get up off of the floor from laughing so hard!

Comment

This reminds me of something my brother did. He was driving along after it had been pouring down so the drains where overflowing when a bunch of chavs (wikipedia it if you don't know) start walking along the road.

One got too close to the road and the car in front of my brother's accidentally sent the water from the drains onto the pavement and onto their shoes, easily done. They instantly all go to the edge of the pavement swearing and using the old V hand sign at the driver.

I think we all know where this is heading. My brother, seeing this, decides to have some fun.
      He guns it down the middle of the puddle and sends a tidal wave of dirty drain water all over them! Leaving them standing there in shock and dripping wet, with face similar to this:
      Last edited by KMMCurly; 02-24-2008, 03:56 PM.
      "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

I'm going to hell for this but:

I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

At least you had a good reason for doing it.

My ex-husband used to do that to people at bus stops just for sport.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Yeah ... yep, them being chavs is good enough for me.
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

In Poland one day, after a torrential downpour, I was walking alongside one of those huge communist buildings that seem to stretch for miles with no discernable doorway, At the bottom of a hill that immediately swept up into another hill, effectively making a huge bowl of water at the bottom of the hill.

I think you can maybe see where this is going....

Anyway, suddenly I noticed a delivery van barreling down the hill towards me. Or to be more precise, towards the mini-lake that filled the road. What followed next was pure comedy.

The driver looked at me, and made a very apologetic expression. I knew that if he tried to slow down he wouldn't be able to to get through the lake, and anyway he was already committed to his current speed and was gonna hit the pool no matter what he did. I glanced at the pool - nope, no way I can run over the road before he gets there, and who knows how deep that pool is?

So I grinned at him and shrugged, and sorta braced myself as he hit the pool. I was in top to toe plastic oversuit, so I didn't really care.

WHOOSH. A mini tsunami of dirty water hit me at about chest height, almost knocking me over. And I burst out laughing, it was so like paddling out too deep at the seaside.

To give him his due, he did slow down to check on me in his mirror, then he waved out of the window and tooted his horn. I waved back and went in my way, laughing happily.

Comment

I done that once. I saw this one guy who earlier was an asshole to me. i saw him at a bus stop. He was the only one. There was a good size puddle, so I sped though that.
                Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Bagga, that's awesome.

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                  My ex-husband used to do that to people at bus stops just for sport.
                  I swear most drivers around here do.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

If I remember my WI laws correctly, throwing snowballs and ice at vehicles is a ticketable offense.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Drivers do it here, but not for sport, but because they're too fu**ing stupid to realize better.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

OT Bagga, but what were/are you doing in Poland?
                        Just curious, since most people in the West don't even know where that is, and I assume you're not from here
                        Music: Last.fm
                        Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

Working...
                        X