This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart HELL and 2 Fast 2 Furious

So I dared to make the trip to Wal-Mart on a Saturday. Hell, it was too nice out to sit inside. I needed a leisurely 10 mile drive. And I needed a few things. I was in a really good mood, so I figured I could handle the Saturday Hordes.

I was in the intimates, looking for some socks (all my socks have holes in the big toe). I parked my cart and looked for my size. This lady started vulturing by me. There was plenty of room to go around me. There were other small aisles around me. But no. She HAD to go down this one. *You know how there are lots of small aisles in the intimates section*. She sat there for what had to be 5 minutes waiting for me. Stupid cow.

Then some undershirts caught my attention. Rather than the male "wife beaters", which have a higher neckline, these were made just for girls. Same material and idea, but lower cut. Oooh my! Must have! I was looking for one in each color in my size (when I like something, I must have it in ALL colors!).

Well, I was just about to the last color, grey, when I heard a woman talking. This woman had to be mentally disabled, and the other woman with her was probably her guardian. They walked up nearby me and were looking at undies. The girl kept saying "Where's Stella? Where's Stella? WHERE IS SHE? Where is STELLA?!" and her guardian was pretty much trying to calm her down.

Then an electric scooter approached and promptly ran into my cart and sent it rolling a few feet. That was Stella.

The mentally disabled girl started yelling at me. She stomped right up to me and said "YOU RAN INTO STELLA! YOU RAN INTO HER! YOU POLOGIZE TO HER RIGHT NOW!"

I didn't want to start anything, so I just muttered "Sorry", and she then started on some incomprehendable tirade. I honestly felt bad for the girl. But damn...Stella ran into ME!

How nice. I just got chewed out by a mentally disabled person. But I didn't get too upset over it. I kept on my merry way. I hope her guardian was able to calm her down.

Anyway, on my way home, I wanted to stop at McDonalds. As I got back on the highway, I stopped at a red light. Two teenage boys in a Buick LeSabre pulled up next to me.

They stared. I kind of nodded at them. The passenger signaled at me to roll down my window. Remember, my window crank is broken. Not that I would have rolled it down anyway.

They revved the engine. I rolled my eyes. That don't impress me, boys.

So I ignored them. The light turned green. The boys took off. When they realized they were too far ahead and losing me quick, they slowed down. They decided to go neck and neck with me. GREAT.....

I decided to be a bitch.

I looked behind me to check that the coast was clear. The boys were still holding hands with my car and trying to get my attention.

I jerked the wheel to the left, making it look like I was going to side swipe them and send them flying. I jerked it back immediately.

I think they both shat their pants. They then gunned it and took the next left.

Stupid kids.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

I swear to God your town must be Toledo's REAL "sister city" with all the neverending asshole stories you come up everytime you go to the store.

Comment

It's better to go to Wal-Mart earlier in the morning. I never learn my damn lesson.

But I think Wal-Mart everywhere has that problem.

You guys just never hear the normal stories. Because I don't rant about a quiet trip to the store. LoL.

Comment

The best time to go to Wal-Mart is like 3 or 4 in the morning and there is absolutely no one there. (This helps if your Wal-Mat is a 24 hours one like the one by my house. ).

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
          The best time to go to Wal-Mart is like 3 or 4 in the morning and there is absolutely no one there. (This helps if your Wal-Mat is a 24 hours one like the one by my house. ).

Seriously! That's the only time I can stand to shop at Walmart.

If I'm stupid enough to go any other time, I just end up feeling my blood pressure inching up as I try to navigate past all the ass-beasts who consider a trip to Walmart the highlight of their month.
          Last edited by Peppergirl; 02-24-2008, 12:13 AM. Reason: Spelling is my friend.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I already went last Tuesday, but I forgot some stuff.

Mornings are quite tranquil, but I'm so dead tired it's not good to shop then

Comment

What are "Wife Beaters' & why are they called that?

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                What are "Wife Beaters' & why are they called that?
                1. A white tank top or A-shirt

2. Supposedly on cop shows, when they are responding to calls of domestic violence, the guy beating on his spouse will be wearing such a shirt.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Why does the "fun" stuff happen at Wal-Mart? Because EVERYONE shops at Wal-Mart I kid you not, it is the melting pot of all walks of life.
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

So was the electric cart named Stella, or the person riding in it?

Comment

Once when I had my pickup. This one guy decided it would be fun to race me. I didn't, since I am not stupid. And also there was a cop on the other side of me. The guy took off, and 2 seconds later, the cop took off after.

Shopping at Walmart at 3am is great. No assholes.
                      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                        If I'm stupid enough to go any other time, I just end up feeling my blood pressure inching up as I try to navigate past all the ass-beasts who consider a trip to Walmart the highlight of their month.
                        Oddly enough, going to Wal*Mart IS the highlight of my month.

I don't get a chance to go out shopping (except at the grocery store I work at) very often.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                          Oddly enough, going to Wal*Mart IS the highlight of my month.

I don't get a chance to go out shopping (except at the grocery store I work at) very often.
                          Oh, but I'm soooo not going to place you in the same category as the patrons of MY ghetto Wal-Mart. They are very 'special'.
                          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                            Oh, but I'm soooo not going to place you in the same category as the patrons of MY ghetto Wal-Mart. They are very 'special'.
                            Window licking special?

Seriously, I know you didn't mean ME. Well, yeah, I AM special (my Mommy tells me so), but I'm a good kind of special. :batting eyelashes:
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

if you needed socks, and tanks you should have come to see me at my store. We have socks...and we have really cute tanks for women in several different colors...with lace or without.....
                              "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
                              X