This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth powerboy View Post
    Once when I had my pickup. This one guy decided it would be fun to race me. I didn't, since I am not stupid. And also there was a cop on the other side of me. The guy took off, and 2 seconds later, the cop took off after.
    I got a ticket for drag racing because some asswipe did that to me. I was driving a fast car, honda-boy revved on me and took off, I did nothing, but cops pulled us both over. It took 6 months and over $1000 in legal fees to get out of that one.

Quoth powerboy View Post
    Shopping at Walmart at 3am is great. No assholes.
    No anyone at that time.

The Walmart near me is open 24/7, but I tend to go in around 10PM. pretty quiet with short lines.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Yeah - I don't go to Walmart unless my mom makes me go with her to carry stuff, and even then, I protest. I only go to Meijer in the middle of the night, and often go to the grocery store/Target during odd hours on Fridays, when I don't work.

I don't usually have the patience required to deal with the jerks that are there during normal business hours, running rampant.

Oh, and Blas - totally feel you on the creepy car boys. I get this ALL the time, usually while driving to work in the afternoon, when I'm near the high school just letting out. You're not going to impress me, and you're much too young anyhow, kids. So bugger off!
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
        Oh, and Blas - totally feel you on the creepy car boys. I get this ALL the time, usually while driving to work in the afternoon, when I'm near the high school just letting out. You're not going to impress me, and you're much too young anyhow, kids. So bugger off!
        I got to deal with that *plenty* when I still had the Mazda. Nearly every time I'd stop at a light, some idiot in a Honda would pull up, and start revving his engine. Things weren't helped by the Mazda ads claiming that the Protege had "BMW verve for half the price..." That car was great fun on twisty roads, but I always tried to drive carefully in traffic, especially in the city. Too many idiots and cops. Anyway, most of the idiots would pull up next to me, and start revving their engines. Most times, the light would change, and they'd lay rubber away from it. I was like "if you really want to do 90mph approaching my borough (speed trap city!) be my guest."

Things got even more fun the last year I had that car. By then, the exhaust was damaged...meaning you could hear the car about 3 counties before you saw it. No fart cans here, folks! But, because of the noise, quite a few people wanted a 'race' until I got that fixed!
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I think they both shat their pants. They then gunned it and took the next left.
          it's the small things in life that make it such a joy.

walmart is a nightmare everywhere i go; same types, same behaviors, same headaches. i stay away whenever possible, but if the need arises...
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            The girl kept saying "Where's Stella? Where's Stella? WHERE IS SHE? Where is STELLA?!"
            All I can hear is Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire!

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
            The Walmart near me is open 24/7, but I tend to go in around 10PM. pretty quiet with short lines.
            That's usually a good time here, too....except on Saturday nights. That's when everyone is buying their beer.

I actually saw one cashier refuse to sell two obviously drunk young "ladies" any alcohol. I went over and thanked her.
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              All I can hear is Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire!
              I was thinking of that movie The Other Sister..

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
                I was thinking of that movie The Other Sister..
                You know, the fact that you know about that movie automatically makes you ghey, right?
                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                  You know, the fact that you know about that movie automatically makes you ghey, right?
                  It goes well with the salad.

Comment

Working...
                  X