This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth king4aday View Post
    I wonder if they have the technology to make bionic pizza............
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. I can see the TV show now, "The 6 Million Dollar Pizza"! With the nanana sound and the slow motion....what?
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      That's strange that they won't do that, since it's listed as an example on the "Special instructions" area.
      Hahah! I am so glad you found that! I should have went all "false advertising" on their butts, but I was already in a lazy mood.
      JB: Are you the grief counselor?
      GC: Oh, God, it never ends.

Cas@Mindsay

Comment

Quoth AngryCas View Post
        Hahah! I am so glad you found that! I should have went all "false advertising" on their butts, but I was already in a lazy mood.
        It's also weird that they have the technology to build a website, but not to move a knife around a little differently.
        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
          it is called a rocker knife you ID10T
          The proper name for them is "Mezzaluna" (Half Moon)
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
            That's strange that they won't do that, since it's listed as an example on the "Special instructions" area.

I forgot about that one on the web ordering page. It is also an option on our POS computer under toppings or we cna type it into a special or item instuction field
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
              What's interesting Mike is that if you've just ordered that pizza I saw in your screenshot as it was, A) It must've been delicious and B) you'll urgently need someone with a plumber's snake to flush your arteries clean :P
              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                What's interesting Mike is that if you've just ordered that pizza I saw in your screenshot as it was, A) It must've been delicious and B) you'll urgently need someone with a plumber's snake to flush your arteries clean :P
                That, my friend, is what you see when you get to the topping selection section when ordering a Meat Lover's pizza.

I'm wondering if things would have gone differently had you said "slice" instead of "cut."

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                X