This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice try.

Coming home from a 12 hour shift at work I decided to stop and get gas. I get in line behind a woman getting pre-pay gas and a money order. She wasn't the sucky one. The sucky one was the lady who came in behind us.

She stands there for a few seconds then huffs off to get some snacks or something from the shelves. Then she comes back, puts her stuff to the left of the woman at the counter and when the woman finishes and leaves, she tries to be sneaky and cut in front of me. Pshhh yeah... NO! So I cut BACK in front of her and tell my friend on register that I would like to prepay on my pump.

Now all that wouldn't have been so bad but as I was leaving to go pump my gas I hear this little gem "Wow, some people are SO rude." It took all my restraint not to give a smarta** answer back cuz I was still in uniform.

Yeah the nerve of me, actually going when it was my turn. How dare I not let her royal all-mighty highness cut in front.
    My Wajas cave

Gotta love it when people cut in line. Yeah...I threw the SAME KID BY THE NECK...TWICE...when he cut me in line for the cafeteria when I was in high school. He got pissed, but kept trying anyway like a little asshole! Good times. And by throw, I mean I slammed him to the ground.
    You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Quoth gunsage View Post
      Gotta love it when people cut in line. Yeah...I threw the SAME KID BY THE NECK...TWICE...when he cut me in line for the cafeteria when I was in high school. He got pissed, but kept trying anyway like a little asshole! Good times. And by throw, I mean I slammed him to the ground.
      I helped certain varsity football players with their math and science homework. I never had to get my hands dirty.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I never had to get my hands dirty
        Yeah, his neck was pretty funky.
        You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Working...
        X