This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most disgusting SC I've witnessed.

I was in the newsagent the other day, checking to see if the latest editions of my chosen magazines were in. I found one I wanted, and was walking towards the counter to pay when one of the guys behind the counter starts yelling down an aisle right in front of him, "Hey! Hey! You going to pay for that?"

I hear some guy respond from down the aisle "No." Then proceed to quickly walk out while the cashier continues yelling at him, "Get out of here then, that's disgusting! I'm going to have to throw all those out now, thanks to you!"

The guy that proceeds to exit the aisle and quickly leave the store has the worst facial growths I've ever seen in real life. I don't know whether it was lip cancer or what, but there were large, disgusting purplish growths making his lips swell up hugely, along with his cheeks, and the rest of his face looked all pock-marked and acne-infested.

What was he doing you ask? Well, I asked the same question of the guy who had been yelling at him. Turns out he'd been using the pens down that aisle to clean between his teeth, then putting them back and using a new one for each tooth, pretty much.

Needless to say, the cashier (I'm guessing he was probably also a manager, judging by his willingness to curse and tell off the SC) was cursing up a storm over how he was going to have to throw out a whole bunch of pens because he couldn't tell which ones the guy had used.
    Last edited by Arucard; 03-02-2008, 11:11 PM.

Remind me to never ask what news agent you go too, if I am ever in your city. That is sickening.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Wtf??? EW!! Buy some toothpicks or something! That's gross...

Comment

I really should've know better than to read this while eating.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

On the plus side, at least the newsagent was going to get rid of them. I know of a few that would keep them, no one the wiser. Ewww.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

What the hell kind of mindset leads one to believe that this is acceptable behavior?! He should've been arrested for destruction of property!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

we had this one guy come into our store one time and head over to the bakery dept. dig in his crack pull out some crap and touch ALL our donuts. Then HE gets pissed when we kick him out
              NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Good GAWD that's gross!!!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
                  we had this one guy come into our store one time and head over to the bakery dept. dig in his crack pull out some crap and touch ALL our donuts. Then HE gets pissed when we kick him out
                  You win.

Comment

I don't think I want to know what he pulled out of that particular orifice.

I say you should've made him EAT all those doughnuts. Then kick him out.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

And I used to think it was gross when customers would cough all over the muffins and cookies in the coffee area of the gas station....
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Aw, hell no. That's when you call the cops!

You could make a good case for that being something akin to contaminating food. At the least, it's vandalism/destruction of goods.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I really should've know better than to read this while eating.
                          i'm a sick sick woman cos... i was hungry before reading this... and i still am!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            i'm a sick sick woman cos... i was hungry before reading this... and i still am!
                            Join me in the club o 'Cast Iron Stomachs', we'll be ok while everyone else is quesy!
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                              Join me in the club o 'Cast Iron Stomachs', we'll be ok while everyone else is quesy!
                              Me too. I can clean up a huge puke or poop mess and then go right on lunch and stuff my face.

That stuff doesn't get to me anymore.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X