Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll eat during CSI, right after watching someone else puke, while discussing Sweeney Todd...I have fished a hair out of my soup and kept eating, which put both my mom and my sister off their food, though in my defense it was my own hair (I'm the only one in the house with two feet of hair).

I can't eat when I'm dizzy or motionsick, though. I guess I've just disconnected my mind from my body. Look, there it goes, floating away like a balloon!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Quoth Sylvia727 View Post
      I'll eat during CSI, right after watching someone else puke, while discussing Sweeney Todd...I have fished a hair out of my soup and kept eating, which put both my mom and my sister off their food, though in my defense it was my own hair (I'm the only one in the house with two feet of hair).

I can't eat when I'm dizzy or motionsick, though. I guess I've just disconnected my mind from my body. Look, there it goes, floating away like a balloon!
      Heh. Yeah, when you're the only one with hair the same length as your arm, it's a no-brainer where the long hair in the food came from.

I'm the same way. I can watch/read about all sorts of nasty things and not have any problems.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X