This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imaginary Pink Floyd Gunman

I'm not sure where this goes, feel free to move it. I'm putting it here because it resulted in me and another half of the student body at my college locked down in the buildings on campus for two and a half hours on a Monday night, brought back some painful memories for a lot of people, wasted the time of the entire police department, and probably cost an apartment complex quite a bit of money, too. I'm not sure how much of national news this made, if it has, hey, guess what! You know my college now.

This is the story that was initially reported: A guy came home to his apartment to find the front door busted open. As he approaches, a guy with a ski mask, a pink floyd shirt, and red and green shoes flees the scene, complete with handgun. He flees towards campus (apparently across the street from the apartment complex). As a result, the campus locks down, helicopters circle, the whole nine yards looking for this mysterious gunman. Sounds scary, tense, right?

Okay, so now what really happened: Mr. Dumbass breaks his front door. Nothing says what he did to break it, but he broke it pretty bad. He goes to the apartment office, tells them someone broke in, they tell him to call the cops. He does, and adds a little spice to his story by throwing in the part about the pink floyd shirt, green and red shoes, and handgun. Chaos ensues, no one is ever found, and the next morning this kid admits it was all a lie because he didn't want to pay for the door.

That's right folks. After at least six years of hearing about terrifying, saddening, tragic school shootings, this to-the-nth-degree jackass completely fabricates a story about a man with a gun running around on campus because he didn't want to pay when he broke his front door. What. The. Fuck. WTF WTF WTF?!
    Would you like a Stummies?

Place that jack ass behind a wall and let him wait for the worms

yes im a Pink Floyd Fan

Comment

One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces, while Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict.
      My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Ha Ha! Charade you are!

Comment

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!!??

(Don't yell this in a restaurant at your kids when your parents are watching, your dad will drop his fork and your mom will endeavor to hide under the table).
          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Man, that guy is in for a serious beat-down from someone. You just know there are an awful lot of not-at-all amused people who all know just where he lives.

What do you want to bet that his review nets him an expulsion for pulling a stunt like that. Although, since he's a senior, they might let him graduate.

^-.-^
            Last edited by Andara Bledin; 03-08-2008, 06:53 AM.
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
              One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces, while Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict.
              Careful With That Axe, Eugene.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!!??

(Don't yell this in a restaurant at your kids when your parents are watching, your dad will drop his fork and your mom will endeavor to hide under the table).
                My ex and I have raised our children (ages 6 & 9) to be Pink Floyd fans, and THEY say that when we go out to eat *sigh*
                GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Heh... my brother and I have said that when we were little, too.

My favorite concert to brag about is the original concert for The Wall at the LA Sport Arena that the family went to. I was 9, my brother was 7. We paid for our own tickets.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I got my love of classic rock from my dad, and Pink Floyd was just one of the bands I've come to love.

As for the idiot lying about the gunman, that was not only stupid, but incredibly tasteless. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if any of my former highschool classmates pulled anything similar.

Comment

Working...
                    X