This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stale Pizza

There's a gas station by my house that seems to attract the skuzziest of people, always looking for a deal. My husband has seen people trying to get cheaper rolling papers than .99cents, and other people asking the cashier to "front me til Tuesday on this beer". We stopped in last night at around 10:00 and was behind this arse:

SC: Cheap Bastard
    C: cashier

SC: Man, this pizza is old, how old is it?
    C: Well, it's been out for a few hours, so I'll discount it for you 50%.
    SC: But it's stale and old!
    C: Well, you don't have to buy it if you don't want. Hungry Howies is right down the road.
    SC: Well, no I'm here now, so I'll just buy it.
    C: Ok that'll be $1.05.
    SC: WHAT? You said you would discount it for me!!
    C: I did. Normally it's $1.98 a slice, I gave it to you for .99cents. With tax, it's $1.05
    SC: But but but it's stale man! I shouldn't have to pay tax on stale pizza (What??)
    C: Take it or leave it pal, I have other customers to take care of.
    SC: I didn't say I didn't want here. Shit man, here's my credit card (for a .99 cent piece of pizza??)

Cashier tried credit card twice, gets declined twice.

C: Sorry man, this card isn't working. Do you have another way to pay?
    SC: Well, I think you should just give me this pizza for free then! It's old and stale anyway! (wash, rinse repeat)

At this point, husband and I are getting antsy and just want to pay for our gas and tea and get out of there.

Me: Excuse me, can we just pay for our gas and tea please?
    C: Yep, we're done here anyhow. <takes pizza away and throws in garbage>
    You can leave now sir!
    Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Way to go for you and that clerk. What a jerk...I used to hate people like that at the gas station.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

I hate getting behind SC's like that. They always have to hold everyone else up
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
      X