This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, he's good.

At my old high school cafeteria there were about four registers and each register has two lines leading up to it. All in all eight parallel lines and four people manning the registers.

One day while I was waiting one kid just bellowed "Excuse me, broken leg here!" and started skipping the line and walking straight to the register. Two problems:

1. He didn't really have a broken leg.
    2. He didn't stop at the register.

So in recap - a guy yelled to bring attention to himself, them promptly stole a lunch in plain sight and got away with it.
    My Pointless Links collection.

He'll try that at a real store and find out that LP doesn't like it much.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
      He'll try that at a real store and find out that LP doesn't like it much.
      Unless, of course, he happens to do it at a store with one of the spineless managers we read about on here.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
        Unless, of course, he happens to do it at a store with one of the spineless managers we read about on here.
        Don't worry. If he does that at a real store, it'll surely be the worker's fault for not catching him.

/end sarcasm
        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth redmountaingoldfish View Post
          "Excuse me, broken leg here!"
          "Excuse you, register here! You wanna try paying for that food?"

Why the hell didn't the people at the registers stop him? It's not as though he was sneaking by, since he drew a fair amount of attention to himself.

Comment

Working...
          X