Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screaming obcenities and running full-tilt.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screaming obcenities and running full-tilt.

This isn't sucky, but it is very much in the department of WTFery.

Yesterday while sitting outside having my pre-shift smoke and watching the tiny adorable dog one woman had, a man ran from the store full-speed and with all his strength, screaming, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He ran around the side of the building and, I assume, across the busy main road we're on, since I heard tires squealing and horns honking.

It's the curious person in me that can't stop thinking about what could have sparked this event.

Your incredible store with its many plastic goodies?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I'm guessing drugs, alcohol, or the sudden realization that he left the oven on at home had something to do with it.

Comment

It was Seth from Superbad.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

A sudden realization that he was acting like an asshole to someone who's only enforcing decisions for the company they work for, that he isn't as funny as he thought, and he is no longer god's gift to women, if he ever was.

A guy can dream, can't he?
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Maybe he really needed the loo?
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Since when does stupid need a reason? :-)
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Maybe he was asking for what he was screaming.

Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I think he remembered something of monumental importance and had to be somewhere RIGHT NOW.
                  ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

This reminds me of a situation I witnessed at a local bar. A friend of mine was up performing when a guy ran up on stage and just went apeshit on her. He was screaming something that we couldn't understand. After security pulled him off of her and everything calmed down (no one was hurt, guy got carried off by police) we finally figured out what he was saying.

"He is Lord Voldemort"

WTF???

Apparently someone had slipped something into his drink and he had a bad reaction. So I have to agree with other posters and say maybe it was drugs.

~Rhania

Comment

Not two days ago Friday, but the Friday before, leaving the bars, my friend opened the door for me and accidently slammed my leg in the car door. I screamed "WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK?!" really loud. Luckily, no cops heard that, but some passersby gave me some weird looks.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

did he almost get caught stealing? he was probably running to get away with some sort of crime

Comment

Working...
                        X