This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another fun day off

It seems like on my day off I encounter all sorts of idiots.

I pick up my daughter after school and we are on our way to have some pizza. The car in front of me suddenly moves over to the right lane. A minivan from the next line cut him off while changing lanes and proceeds to go about 5 mph yapping on her cell phone. I stay in the lane because my turn is coming up soon. The minivan also makes the turn but of course takes 5 minutes to do it because she is yapping away on her phone and makes the slowest u-turn in history. Funny thing is she had plenty of opportunities to make the u-turn but once again decided to wait until she could cut off all the cars coming the opposite direction.

We finally get to the pizza place and enjoy our food.

Now time to head over to the drug store across from the pizza place to pick up a few things. We get in line and an elderly couple is buying 10 of every item on sale. Cashier calls somebody up to check out and a line of about 5 people form behind me. Again cashier calls for back up. The lady behing me moves her cart away from me and in between the the checkstand we are at and the next one. I know it is becasue she wants to beat me to the next line when the new casheir opens up. Usually at this place the cashier will get the next person in line and personally call them over. This cashier does not and the lady behind me darts over. I go over to the line and say "M'am acutally I was next but if it makes you feel better about yourself then go ahead and stay there." She just looks at me like I was speaking a foreign language and pays for her two bottles of wine.

Why do some people think that standing in line is not meant for them

I feel for you. Most of my Sightings have occured on Fridays or Saturdays, my days off.......
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
    X