This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curbside Service at Speedway

There's this guy with a handicapped placard that is always parked at Speedway. I mean he hangs around there for hours on end, and lots of times he has his door open or window down, trying to get someone to go in and get something for him--and he is capable of walking. I've seen him.

He's a known pain in the butt there. It's like he's demanding curbside service there or something. Bonus--usually this is during the BUSY times.
    We see him in there all the time. The Speedway station I'm talking about is rather tiny, probably 20 feet from the pop in the back to the counter if that.

Handicapped or not, it wouldn't be so bad if he didn't do a lot of this during the busy times...he's there like all day sitting in that car. According to my husband, he tends to act like the employees there are his personal slaves.
    Last edited by MadMike; 03-20-2008, 01:38 AM.
    Know why it's called the American "Dream"? 'Cause you have to be asleep to believe it! --George Carlin

I would ignore his sorry ass and tell everyone else to ignore him too.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Oops, didn't see you there. You're there so much that you blend into the background for me now.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Working...
      X