X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most incredible thing I have ever seen

Was in my local market today. (small 4 store chain of mini supermarkets).\

Lady ahead of me is at checkout, sets paper plates on the counter. There are two packages of plates stuck together, the clerk says "Did you want 2??? they are stuck together".

Lady says "Yes I wanted 2, there are 2 of everything else, Are you Fucking ignorant?"

Clerk: "I just wanted to make sure"

SC: "I don't understand why stores would hire an ignorant bitch like you." "Just ring it up and be fucking quick".

Clerk: "I wouldn't touch your shit now if you were the last fucking customer on the face of the Earth" "Go to another line"

SC: Where is your manager, nobody talks to me like fuckin that"

Manager comes over. Asks what happened.. Gets both sides. Turns to me (I know him) "Did you hear any of this?" I told him the basics.

Manager tells SC to leave the store. NOW!

SC: "I want to talk to the owner, you can't treat me like that"

Manager: "I own this store and the other three just like it. This lady just lost her son in Iraq last month so assholes like you can treat people better than yourself like shit. You are not allowed in any of my stores ever again." " I knew your father for years and he would be rolling over in his grave if he knew what kind of bitch he raised. Leave now."

Myself and the 3-4 others at the front clapped. The lady had a local rep as being a little above her station.

The great thing is that this is a rural area.. Everybody in four towns will hear this story within the week.

I love being rural.
    Eben56
    If ultimately you let the people that fuck you over decide your attitude then they won.

Awesome story!

I would have been like

Na Na Na Na

Na Na Na Na

Hey Hey Hey

Comment

Also I'd like to mention that since you and she are in Maine, she should be extra respectful to people. You never know when you and the staff of the store are going to be trapped in The Mist together

Comment

Quoth Eben56 View Post

SC: "I want to talk to the owner, you can't treat me like that"

Manager: "I own this store and the other three just like it. <snip>"
        It would appear, he can!

Muchos Kudos to the manager/owner.

Just when I thought people couldn't shock me anymore, this thing perambulates into your store and utters what is written above.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
          Also I'd like to mention that since you and she are in Maine, she should be extra respectful to people. You never know when you and the staff of the store are going to be trapped in The Mist together
          The locals know that if you put out peanut butter mixed with a little Maple syrup and Xanex. The creatures will leave you alone.
          Eben56
          If ultimately you let the people that fuck you over decide your attitude then they won.

Comment

Always so nice to hear about Managers/Owners with this awesome attitude.
            Kudos to him.. and the clerk for not taking her shit. Personally I think its open game as soon as a SC starts swearing.. no matter the situation.
            Last edited by Boochan; 03-23-2008, 05:11 PM.
            - Boochan

Comment

MAN The people you WANT to buy a beer, you never get to meet!

Tell him some stranger thinks he's awesome!

Comment

Quoth Eben56 View Post
                The lady had a local rep as being a little above her station.
                That's an understatement! That hag needs to be knocked down a peg or ten, and your boss did a great job of that! Mega-kudos to him for not putting up with her abuse or letting him abuse you. And good for you for not accepting her crap. Let's hope she learns a lesson (though she probably won't ).
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Eben, I like that manager/owner.

Becky Seal of Approval®.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

If you have security cameras, fax her picture to the other stores!

BANT!!

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
                      Actually, the movie of the book was filmed in my hometown- nowhere near Maine.
                      ~Rhania

Comment

That is unbelievably awesome. I still hope someday I get to either be that manager, or at least be around to witness it, ya know?
                        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth Rhania506 View Post
                          Actually, the movie of the book was filmed in my hometown- nowhere near Maine.
                          ~Rhania
                          Doesn't matter. Still takes place in Maine

Comment

Awesome. I don't know where this store is, but I'm thinking of going there just to give them my business.
                            It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                            -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

The store owner is 13 kinds of AWESOME!!
                              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Working...
                              X