This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
    Awesome. I don't know where this store is, but I'm thinking of going there just to give them my business.
    Thad would love you, but the point of my post was not to kudos a particular store, but to remind you there are people who really DO care more about the people they love over the people that may just bring you income.
    Eben56
    If ultimately you let the people that fuck you over decide your attitude then they won.

Comment

Quoth Eben56 View Post
      Thad would love you, but the point of my post was not to kudos a particular store, but to remind you there are people who really DO care more about the people they love over the people that may just bring you income.
      Yes, I realize that, I don't really plan on going there. I was just expressing my appreciation for a store that treats it's employees like human beings.
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
        Doesn't matter. Still takes place in Maine
        I realize that. I was just pointing out that it could happen anywhere and that we should all be nice to one another. Or rest in the hope that our sucky customers get eaten by bloodthirsty creatures. That could work too.
        ~Rhania

Comment

What I'm wondering is if I can get a pocket-sized version of this manager/owner to pull out whenever I need someone to shoot down a customer for me.

Comment

good for him!
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Working...
            X