This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Suck

I spent the Easter Weekend in London, much fun was had, the hotel sucked slightly but that not the story.

We went to Hyde park and it was freezing so we nipped into the Lido cafe as I was buying two coffee this happened:

Me:Happy coffee person
    S: Nice sever girl
    SCG: Sucky Coffee Guy

Me: two coffees
    S: ok
    SCG: I need sugar
    S: it's on the stand behind you
    SCG:SUGAR! (yes, he actually screamed it at her)
    Me:
    S: it's behind you on the stand (she did try and was really polite to this git)
    SCG: SUGAR! NOW!
    S runs out from round the counter to get some and SCG starts playing with his Ipod, she come up behind me and lets him know she has some.
    SCG: put it down next to me. About 10 seconds later he picks it up and goes out.
    Me: Wow, he sucked.

Now sever girl was from Italy/Spain (somewhere in that region) and I couldn't understand what she said to the other server girl who was talking the same language but it didn't sound too complimentary about that guy. I couldn't believe how quick he went for mildly annoying (no manners) to Suck mode.

I'd say about the hotel but this post is suppose to be short. My sister had 2 room changes and we had a cockroach. EWWW! And this was in a three night stay.
    Last edited by Lady Legira; 03-29-2008, 02:51 PM. Reason: Spelling suck
    As soon as I start thinking
    That I'm sensible and sane
    The Random Hedgehog comes along
    And fiddles with my Brain
    (from card I got)

"....wait...I have to get it myself? No this doesn't register. Maybe if I yell louder..."

Some day I'll stop wanting to start a religion based on Darwin's natural selection. Maybe.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild
      Some day I'll stop wanting to start a religion based on Darwin's natural selection. Maybe.
      If you do, could I join. Wait, is it wrong to have two religions?
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
        If you do, could I join. Wait, is it wrong to have two religions?
        Nono. We welcome all people of any religion so long as you're willing to occationally blugion those who Darwin sees as unfit.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
          Nono. We welcome all people of any religion so long as you're willing to occationally blugion those who Darwin sees as unfit.
          I'm willing. Where do I sign? I am also happy to sterilise SC's- without anesthetic.
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
            so long as you're willing to occationally blugion those who Darwin sees as unfit.
            Sounds good to me, do we get a special instrument, perhaps a sledgehammer throwing ground?
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
              I'm willing. Where do I sign? I am also happy to sterilise SC's- without anesthetic.
              Ooh, a use for that old PSU I have in the bottom of my closet! Can I be a Minister of LARTs?

*this religion sounds perfect for a mildly misanthropic creative tech who likes things that go boom, preferably with smoke and pretty colors*
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                Sounds good to me, do we get a special instrument, perhaps a sledgehammer throwing ground?
                *snort* "and for all you new members, here on the left we have the sledge hammer throwing arena and continuing on, here's the food tent."

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                Ooh, a use for that old PSU I have in the bottom of my closet! Can I be a Minister of LARTs?

*this religion sounds perfect for a mildly misanthropic creative tech who likes things that go boom, preferably with smoke and pretty colors*
                All positions are currently open :P

Comment

if i had been you when he yell sugar the second time i would have glared and said im sorry didnt you hear her? ITS RIGHT BEHIND YOU ON THE COUNTER!!!! Go get it and leave me alone.

Comment

Pfft, yeah, the guy surely could have walked a few more feet, he was standing already anyway. I don't know how some customers manage to find their own brains in the morning. Might he have been sucky to the girl because of her accent...?
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                      Of course - the proper way to sterilize SCs is with live steam.
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                        Of course - the proper way to sterilize SCs is with live steam.
                        May I point you in the correct direction as you appear to be straying.

This :- Is the correct method.

A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Actually, it was (sort of) a pun. Live steam is used to sterilize (in the microbiological sense, not the "prevent a person from reproducing" sense) lab equipment.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X