Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh. I've never had an issue with my foot size. Then again, I have the "normal" foot size (and width) so I'm usually teasing people about it. But even if I didn't, I don't care how my feet compare to others. I just like that the toes are all inline with each other.

As for pants, pants sizing sucks. However, if you know that you have long or short legs as compared to regular pants, then get tall or petit cut pants as necessary. Tall for tall, obviously, and petit for short, 'cause that's what it's supposed to represent.

My last jeans buy was some Levi's 15 tall. Not only are they exactly the measurements I was expecting in a size 15, but they're actually long enough to reach my feet! (I have long legs. When I was a teen I had the same inseem as my uncle, who was a good 5-6 inches taller)

I need to get more Levi's. The last ones are starting to look a bit threadbare....

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I found a pair of Levi's (505s Hey, I just noticed, that's our area code!) at Kohl's that fit like they were made for me....for $30. I need to go see if they have any more. I was surprised since I usually wind up over on the men's side to get the waist and inside leg combo that I need.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I adore my Levi's. I'm seriously going to buy a few more pairs when my refund check shows up. Then a few more when my "let's screw over the incoming president while making ourselves look good" check shows up.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X