This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller Coaster Moron

I've just remembered this. It happened a few years ago when I was ion town visiting my dad's family for about a week one summer. We all (all being me, my sister, my cousin, and some of his friends, plus various parental figures) decided to visit Six Flags. At one point most of the party decided to go on one of those roller coasters that goes through a loop or two. I couldn't work up the nerve, and my cousin was kind enough to sit with me and wait for the others to get done.

While waiting on a bench near the exit, we overheard a conversation. The following is a rough approximation.

RCM: Roller Coaster Moron
    HPF: His Patient Friends

RCM: "I didn't expect it to go upside down, they need to have a sign warning people that it goes upside down, people could have a heart attack or something!"
    HPF: "Dude, there's a big loop right in the middle of the track!"
    RCM: "I thought it was for display!"
    HPF: "Why would they do that?"
    RCM: "I don't know! To look good?! I thought it was for display. They need to have a sign warning people about the loop."
    HPF: "You didn't notice the cars going over the loop or the people screaming?"
    RCM: "They ought to have a sign!!"
    HPF: "Dude, you're an idiot."
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
    RCM: "They ought to have a sign!!"
    HPF: "Dude, you're an idiot."
    "Yeah, a sign that says you're an idiot!"
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Heres you're sign!
      I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

RCM: Man that fires was hot! Look how burned my hand is! They should put up a sign so people know that fire is hot!

HPF: Why do we even know you?!!!
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
          RCM: Man that fires was hot! Look how burned my hand is! They should put up a sign so people know that fire is hot!

HPF: Why do we even know you?!!!
          Yeah, that's about right. "Ooh, lookit this pretty orange flower dancing on the logs...hey, why's my hand so hot?!"
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

If I knew someone THAT stupid, I'd pity him or her and kinda avoid them.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

At one of the reenactments we went to, they actually did post signs to warn the spectators that the weapons were real, and so were the fires!
              Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                Yeah, that's about right. "Ooh, lookit this pretty orange flower dancing on the logs...hey, why's my hand so hot?!"
                Even two-year-olds know better than that. (I learned about fire being hot on my first birthday, when I tired to grab the candle flame off my cake. My mum tried to stop me but I punched her in the eye.)

Comment

I love this.
                  It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                  -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

RCM: "I don't know! To look good?! I thought it was for display.
                    oh god...

i guess it was 'take the idiot to the park' day at his village.

at least he's good for a laugh, though only in a 'wtf, were your parents brother and sister?' way.
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
                    X