Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend said what the emplyee could not.

Me, my sister, and her boyfriend went to get subs the other day.

We walked up to the deli counter (as a GROUP), and started getting served. I was first. While my order was being made this older couple walks up to the counter, and waits.

After my order was done, the employee did my sister's boyfriend's order, followed by my sister's.

Just as he started taking my sister's order, the lady comes over physically wedges herself between us and very snottily says to the clerk:

"Don't forget that we're over here too you know!"

My friend turns around and in the same tone tells her

"Hey! We were here first! He'll get to you! Calm Down!"

Best part was that my sister wanted a special-order so the deli-clerk had to go and cut the meat for her. Which meant that he had to go and stand directly in-front of the couple while they CONTINUED to wait, while he used the exact machine he needed to use in order to help them. (a bit of poetic justice)

While he was slicing the meat he looked up at my friend, smirked a little and mouthed "Thank you." He wanted to say the same thing, but he wasn't allowed
    <Insert clever signature here>

It's amazing how many people forget that in school at a very young age one was taught to stand in line and wait their turn.

Comment

Working...
    X