This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German suck

And by German, I meant he was from Munich.

When I was a senoir in high school, I ducked out to McDonalds for lunch by myself. While sitting there eating my double cheese, I over hear this German dude trying to sweet talk some girls (he had his brother with him as well). He was playing the "I'm from Germany, I'm mysterious" card on them, but they didn't bite.

The Germans leave as I'm leaving and they get to their truck that's parked about 3-4 cars up from me. I'm pulling out of my space when I see their truck take off to head around the McD's to the exit, only to narrowly miss hitting a woman and her 3-4 year old while they trotted across the parking lot to a party that was inside.

The exchange was pure suck on the German's part, and an instant classic (as I was actually at lunch while in my GERMAN language class )

W: Woman
    G: German

W(screaming at the top of her lungs): WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? YOU ALMOST KILLED MY CHILD!!
    G: FUCK YOU BITCH (BROKEN ENGLISH)
    W: GO BACK TO EUROPE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    G: FUCKING BITCH! FUCK YOU MODER FUCKERS!!! BITCH!!

His last line was that much more hilarious, as he looked at me in his side-view, and took off with a screech.

Jesus, people, learn how to drive.

I feel bad for the woman.

Quoth Jbball View Post
    And by German, I meant he was from Munich.
    Mmm - first two letters of his origin are about right, but people from Munster are better. Oh yes, we are...

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
    X