This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when i think it's hit rock bottom

....my faith in humanity finds a pickax.

So, the Meeting across the way held their annual tag sale today, in part to raise money for the new building. Don't get me started on some of the stuff the members brought to sell (three blender bottoms, but no actual blender, wtf?!), but there was some pretty nice stuff as well, including a PDA with all wires, discs, etc, and with all the original packaging. That's not sold by the end of the day, so one of the guys who's staffing goes over to look at it. He opens the box, and guess what? Yup, it's all gone. You wanna know what the price tag was? 10 bucks. 10 fucking bucks.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Whoever stole that is a misbegotten bastard.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

At the very least, he's a bastard with only 9 dollars.....
      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

by now, we all know there really is no rock bottom; there's always a new layer beneath, just waiting to be revealed.

it's just sc nature!
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post

it's just sc nature!
          Or in this case criminal!
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

LOL My neighbor just said something that made me think of this thread. We have a lot of thieves around here, on top of that, the economy sucks so everyone's running around offering to haul off junk for you (steel prices are so GOOD right now.....if you're selling). We were discussing how I'm trying to keep people from stealing the steel I DO want, and getting them to steal the crap (metal or otherwise) that I don't. I figure, take all the stuff that's not junk and put it out at the end of the driveway with a FREE sign on it, it'll be gone, right?

Neighbor say, "If you want to get rid of it in less than 24 hours, put a sign for $10 on it. Guaranteed stolen, right quick."
            ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Zzap, that is so true.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
              X