X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have been a little sucky.

LOWES: How may I direct your call?
    Me: I'd like to speak to T in countertops, please.
    LOWES: Okay. (phone rings and rings and rings, then picks up)
    Me: Um....well, I was looking for T, but....
    Lowes: Hold on, please (phone rings and rings and rings, then picks up)
    Me: Is there anyone at all in countertops right now?
    Lowes: Hold on, please (phone rings and rings and rings, then picks up)
    Me: I'll take that as a "no."
    Lowes: Oh...
    Me: I think I'm going to get off the ride now, if that's okay. I'll just call back later. (I don't think I did a stellar job of keeping annoyance out of my voice.)

My office mate's voice over the partition: Oh, oh, pissed off!

Damn, people. Do you not even pay attention to what line you are on? Sheesh! A simple "no one is available right now" would have sufficed.

Sucky would have been ripping her a new one, whilst simoultaneously reaming her out and at the same time sitting on the loo, now that would have been sucky!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
      Damn, people. Do you not even pay attention to what line you are on? Sheesh! A simple "no one is available right now" would have sufficed.
      Well, to be fair, if their phone system's like mine, once you transfer a call it goes off your queue, and if it gets routed back for some reason, you might not realize it was the same call coming back. However, after the second time, you think they'd have clued in a little, so I can understand your annoyance very much so, and they were sucky. But the paying attention to which line doesn't work always. Paying attention to the voice on the other end does though, which they obviously didn't do.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Their phones do a double ring when it's a call coming back. They've never been too keen on actually training people they put in customer service either though. We had a lady that was getting really hard of hearing and where do they put her.... on the phones, guess who got to try and catch all her calls.... me
        It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

Working...
        X