Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never go for the nearest or furthest stall. Most others do that, so I'd rather have one somewhere just off from the middle.

I don't know that I've ever used a handicapped stall. Even in my full middles with the huge hooped skirts, I'd still use a regular stall. Hell, if I can fold the things so I can drive a compact with a manual transmission, fitting into a regular bathroom stall is nothing.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The handicapped stalls are handy when you have a stroller or a toddler and I'll also use them if they are the only ones free. As someone already said it's a toilet not a parking space.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth texasbelle5 View Post
        And since when is waiting 2 minutes to go into the big stall such an inconvenience?
        When ya REALLY gotta go?

Some people just go straight to the last stall because it's further away from other people. I do, but then I don't like anyone sharing a bathroom with me when I'm on the can. If I can have at least one stall between me and the next person, then I'm happy.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          It is possible the other stalls were in use when the skinny guy came in. Was he supposed to wait for the smaller stalls to be vacated instead of using the larger stall? I wouldn't.
          That's exactly what I was thinking. It's totally possible the large stall was the only available one, and it's not a social faux pas, I think, to use a handicapped stall if that's all that's available.

Comment

Working...
          X