X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told off a lady at the store.

I all but forgot about this.

I was going through the self checkout and the "lady" in front of me was on her cell phone checking out. She finishes both and starts to walk away without her cart, leaving it in my way. I knew I'd finally get my chance to tell one of these people off. So I shout "Excuse me ma'am! You forgot your cart!!!" She turns around and looks to be a mixture of shock, anger and embarrassment, while everyone in earshot looks u to see what's going on. I stood there while she was . LMAO I wanted to start laughing right there. She turns bright red, from which of the emotions above I don't know grabs her cart and practically runs off!
    wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
    ----
    Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Kudos to you. Also, kudos to her for actually letting embarressment force her to take the cart. Too many people would still walk away, impervious to common courtesy.

Have you noticed how one empty cart seems to attact others? Doesn't matter if it's blocking a busy lane (like the express lane), people randlomly leave them and wander off. As if the carts would be lonely by themselves or something.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
    X