This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not a trash can!

On my visit to Publix this weekend, I visited the produce department and bought a bunch of bananas. When I went to weigh them, I noticed that someone put a sheet of plastic in the scale's bucket, plastic that had evidently been used for their sample of deli meat or cheese they had earlier. Apparently, this piggish person could not locate a trash can, so they used the scale's bucket as one, the same bucket people use to weigh their produce!

Utterly gross! I wonder where this person throws their trash when at home? When I was a kid, we had neighbors down the street who actually used to dump their trash in the field across the street! What happened to actual trash cans?

I've found used tissues in the produce dept at our store. We caught they guy who did it the second time he tried it and kicked him out.

Comment

Both Posts = Ewwww.
      And I complain about people treating our floor as their personal garbage can. The other thing that bothered me is that we have a cartridge recycling box, and people used that as a garbage can. This is especially bad, because we then have to dispose of the cartridges ourselves if their is too much trash in their box/bin, as they'll refuse to take it. We got tired of having to empty it every so often so we just threw the box out in our storeroom.. people are going to have to go elsewhere for now if they want to recycle their printer cartridges.
      - Boochan

Comment

Working...
      X