Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of pretty much the only time in my life that I ALMOST turned into an SC.

It was dealing with Comcast internet (who I never really have problems with at all, despite the complaints by a lot of people).

Anyway, I had called because they didn't bill me correctly. Somehow they were showing two modems on one account and billing me for each.

What was strange about that was I had service with them for a couple years at this point, and this just appeared out of nowhere.

Now on top of that, they were also now billing me for two rental modems.

I had purchased my own at the beginning.

So, the customer service rep says, "No problem, just take your receipt to your local office."

I said okay and got off the phone.

Now, I was a little upset with the whole situation because I had to explain the WHOLE thing to multiple people AFTER being on hold for about a half hour waiting in the queue each time (honestly not exaggerating, this had to be peak time or something because they're usually faster) because somehow the call kept disconnecting.

I thought about what the last rep told me, and called them back up.

I waited, got another rep on the phone and explained to them that the last rep said I had to take my receipt for my modem to my local office for them to take the rental charges off the bill.

I very firmly said to this new rep, ALMOST to the point of sucky, but not quite there (I mean, I understand it's a new person, etc..), "Why should *I* have to prove to YOU that I bought MY modem. YOU prove to ME that *I* have yours"..the rep said you have a good point, and I'll remove the charge.

Pretty painless. And also pretty off topic. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
    X