This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Penis or what I learned buying coffee

This morning as I was indulging my rampaging caffeine addiction I had the chance to view this as it unfolds.

Now I stopped at "Bullseye" to get my caffeinated treat. There is a line ahead of me in line is a guy in his thirties or forties. With him he has a MUCH younger female with so much so I think she is his daughter until they start viciously making out. His had disappears up her skirt . This is not the best part. He now starts to look at those of us behind him in line to see if we are watching him and he is smiling. Exhibitionist I guess. Well pervo and his sidekick now are next in line she orders a frappacino and her orders a latte with an ammeretto flavoring.

Nice employee tells him that they are out of this flavoring and offers to substitute another. Pervo rips into poor barista calling her a stupid b****, worthless piece of s***. He then begins to LOUDLY complain that local gas station chain QT has ammeretto flavoring why does this one not. He is throwing his arms up and down ect. At this point a super model looking woman speaks up with the wit I wish I had. "Listen up Baby Penis, don't take your inadequacy as a human being out on that girl. Get the hell out of here and go to QT if you want that flavoring so bad, and you know what get a room for that jail bait tramp you have with you. The rest of us in line busted out laughing. They left without their beverages and Miss Model had several people try to buy her coffee. I so wish I could have said that.

I would have bought Miss Model her drink for her.

*Applause applause* that was awesome!

I've never understood the logic in being a dick when out on a date. I am not being a sexist here, it's just that being a heterosexual female, all I've ever dated is men....and I've been on quite a few dates where the guy prided himself on "impressing" me by treating waitstaff like shit. I'm sure girls have done it too, but I've never dated women. I've seen girls make asses of themselves in front of their dates by being extremely slutty or loud....
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I tried to Super Model refused all offers. So awesome

Comment

First and foremost: I'd propose marriage to the super-model woman. A woman with looks and wit? Oh my ...

As a hetersexual male, extremely slutty is fine with me. I'm getting old and my time on this planet is getting more limited as my seconds tick away. A date who lets me get to the "good stuff" quickly is a good date.

Seriously, tho, the proper response is "We'll just have the Frappucino, then. Thanks." 'Cause if the stupid flavoring is so important, just go up the street for it. Why take time away from the fun? Or, just skip the stupid latte and hit the Motel 6.
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Woot!

Go super model lady!

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

HAHAHA! Awesome story!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
              I've been on quite a few dates where the guy prided himself on "impressing" me by treating waitstaff like shit.
              Helpful tip for anyone in the dating pool: a person who is nice to you, but is not nice to waitstaff (or anyone else in the service industry) that don't deserve it, is NOT a nice person and not worth your time.

Model Lady definitely rocks hard. :applause:
              ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                I would have bought Miss Model her drink for her.

*Applause applause* that was awesome!

I've never understood the logic in being a dick when out on a date. I am not being a sexist here, it's just that being a heterosexual female, all I've ever dated is men....and I've been on quite a few dates where the guy prided himself on "impressing" me by treating waitstaff like shit. I'm sure girls have done it too, but I've never dated women. I've seen girls make asses of themselves in front of their dates by being extremely slutty or loud....
                There was a saying I got in an email years ago that said "When on a date pay attention to how they treat the waitstaff. Anyone who treats your waiter like shit shows a lack of respect for people! Don't date them!" I have to say I agree!

Comment

Ok the edit button wont work! Sorry for the double post if I mod wants to stick them together PLEASE DO!

Amethyst Hunter said it so much better than I did! I didnt read the post til to late!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    I've never understood the logic in being a dick when out on a date. I am not being a sexist here, it's just that being a heterosexual female, all I've ever dated is men....and I've been on quite a few dates where the guy prided himself on "impressing" me by treating waitstaff like shit.
                    It's all part of the junior high mentality far too many people never outgrow: "to be a big man, I can just cut everyone down." It's a stupid logic, but... well, some girls are dumb enough to follow it. And if the guys can get into the girl's pants by doing it, they have no incentive to change.

It's stupid... but if anyone could find a cure for the common idiot, he would be richer than Bill Gates in no time flat.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      <snip> ...and I've been on quite a few dates where the guy prided himself on "impressing" me by treating waitstaff like shit.
                      As a homosexual male, gonna have to say this hits my neck of the woods too. Had a guy try to impress me on a date with how he yelled at the wait staff, tried to get everything remade, and a refund because (get this) the bread in his french onion soup was soggy...

I walked out there, and gave the waitress 10 bucks for dealing with his stupidity.
                      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Seraphim View Post
                        As a homosexual male, gonna have to say this hits my neck of the woods too. Had a guy try to impress me on a date with how he yelled at the wait staff, tried to get everything remade, and a refund because (get this) the bread in his french onion soup was soggy...

I walked out there, and gave the waitress 10 bucks for dealing with his stupidity.
                        Marry me. lol!!!
                        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Seraphim View Post
                          (get this) the bread in his french onion soup was soggy...
                          Ah-dur! Stupid and an asshole? Yeah, not doin' much to get me wet here...
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I <3 model lady

...lol "baby penis"...
                            wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
                            ----
                            Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

Awesome story!!!
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X