Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe that's where one masters the art of casually taking a step backward, bumping into the person who's too close, and then apologizing profusely with, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so close to me!" Repeat as necessary.
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
      I do believe that's where one masters the art of casually taking a step backward, bumping into the person who's too close, and then apologizing profusely with, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so close to me!" Repeat as necessary.
      A friend and I were buying tickets at the observitory to look at the moon or something and this woman was standing so close behind him that when we got our tickets and turned to leave he stepped right on her foot. She got mad and said "watch where you're going" and he rightly said "who stands that close to people?"

Even at the grocery checkout line I like to leave a little space between me and the person in front and I don't appreciate it when I get bumped in the ass by the cart of the person behind me. I often will lean on the cart which most people don't like and they move it back a little which is what I want.
      It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

Working...
      X