• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding a maggot is never a problem.

Finding half a maggot though...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

It amazed/confused me back when we were allowing pets how many people somehow didn't consider it a bad thing to have the dogs down with them during breakfast. No, not service animals. & man would they get snarly when we would ask them to please remove their pet from the area with food!
      When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Its not really snitching if you're trying to help them not violate a health code and get someone sick... I would have raised hell. That's gross. There are so many things wrong with that... Ick.

Comment

I'm just about completely certain that guy was yanking your chain. I can't possibly believe that such a situation would be able to pass a health check.
          you're assuming they passed

don't forget taco bell hit the news a year or two ago with the whole Rat issue.

i also remember back when we use to call it Salmonella Bell as kids. a nickname they earned too.
          i remember the local news... "If you ate at Taco Bell Location X between these dates please contact your health care provider immediately".

Comment

Working...
          X