Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Lady: And now I've stolen your soul! Muahahahahahah!

Comment

Quoth clowninasack View Post
      Old Lady: And now I've stolen your soul! Muahahahahahah!
      It's eyes that are the window to the soul, dunno what you've taken a picture of but it certainly isn't the window to my soul
      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Wasn't there an episode of Are You Afraid Of The Dark about pictures aging people, and some guy was stealing everyone's youth?

I really am losing it........oh heavens to Betsy...
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

ree: My blood sugar was low, I was cranky, I didn't feel like fighting the crowds to put away the measly cilantro... so I figured, hey, its not *that* far from my cart, I can toss it and it'll be fine!

But cilantro's light and I put too much force behind it. It landed in the string bean bin, from what my neighbor said, square on where the old bat was goign to reach into -- and the Cilantro Bomb landed at that spot almost a good foot before the woman's hand even got into the bin.

Yeah, it was sucky of me and totally stupid. I should have thought better but I was already cranky and was having the shakes from lack of food. (which is why my BTMF failed)

Rayven: Well, she certainly got a good shot of my arse, not my eyes..

Maybe she was trying to suck out my youthful spitfire considering her own was dwindeling?

Nah, I think she wanted my gas.
          "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
            Hmm, perhaps an updated version of the mad fish thrower from The Muppet Show?
            Crazy Larry?
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
              Wasn't there an episode of Are You Afraid Of The Dark about pictures aging people, and some guy was stealing everyone's youth?

Yeah there was, never got into the show. Was more of a Rocko's Modern Life kind of guy. Pictures, you're thinking of the Goosebumps books.
              The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                Crazy Larry?
                Nope, I found him:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Lew_Zealand

Meet Lew Zealand: Boomerang Fish Thrower!

(Who knew there was a muppet-wiki? The net gets more wonderfully wierd every day.)
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
                  Yeah there was, never got into the show. Was more of a Rocko's Modern Life kind of guy. Pictures, you're thinking of the Goosebumps books.
                  Nah, the pictures in Goosebumps didn't age people, they just showed how you would die (horribly, and in the near future, even if you weren't going to die before the picture was taken, it was that cursed).

Yeah, major Goosbumps fan when I was 12. Read (and owned) a whole bunch of them before they got less scary and more weird.
                  "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                  - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

I was a huge AYAOTD fan back in the day. That episode was one of my favorites, only he was using mirrors to steal peoples youth, not pictures.

I think you can actually find it on youtube.
                    Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

Comment

Damn...and I thought my former neighbors were goofy

This idiot (the wife), called the cops over a broken flower. Seriously--she tried to blame us for it, and claimed she had a picture of my brother as proof. Apparently, the photo showed my brother sitting on the couch...in *our* house! How the hell does that prove he did anything

At least we, along with the cops, got a good laugh over it

That's not the only time though. I'm sure there's at least one of me giving them the "Pittsburgh Salute" while washing the car in *my* driveway...
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                        Crazy Larry?
                        His name's Harry And he was the guy who blew stuff up.

One more reason I live where I do. Nobody throws things, and people are polite to each other Live and let live.

btw, to the OP, if your blood sugar is low, and you're shaking... rather than put yourself through a stressful situation such as grocery shopping in a crowded store, take a few minutes, buy yourself a little something at the bakery, go outside, savor it slowly, and *then* tackle life head-on You set yourself up there It's no fun to have über-stress when you're hungry and shaky.
                        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post

That's not the only time though. I'm sure there's at least one of me giving them the "Pittsburgh Salute" while washing the car in *my* driveway...
                          What's a "pittsburgh Salute" ?

And I'm sorry, but I don't see what the whole point of taking pictures of people is especially when they're going about their daily life. Its a bit stalkerish to me.

"You broke my flower! I take picture of you in your couch. WAH!"

or is it just delusional?
                          "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

My money's on delusional.
                            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth AnqeiicDemise View Post
                              What's a "pittsburgh Salute" ?
                              It involves the middle finger

Those fools are just so messed up it's not even funny. Even the *cops* know it, along with most of the borough. When the police do come, there are always at least 2 officers, and they will not enter the house. Seriously--they're not about to give those whackjobs *any* excuse to file a complaint. They're that unbalanced...as if the multiple security cameras, spotlights, and motion detectors didn't give it away first.

I should mention that they are the *only* people in the neighborhood that have those things. We have very little crime. However, because of their past actions...their house seems to get the brunt of it. Considering that they've harassed most of the neighbors, including their children...for things such as walking a dog on the opposite side of the street...I can't imagine why they get messed with

In other words, they do something to someone. That someone retaliates, and then the whackjobs play the "persecution" card
                              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

And yes, I would be pissed if someone talked to my mother that way. Its part of the reason I feel bad *now* but in the heat of the moment, I didn't give a flying monkey arse.
                                ... then again, you're forgetting that real mothers wouldn't have acted like bitches like that in the first place. perhaps angry, perhaps even a biting comment... but at the point of shoving the stuff in your face on PURPOSE it kinda means she gives up the right to request that you use perfect manners

My birthday is on Monday.
                                Happy Birthday!
                                Last edited by PepperElf; 05-13-2008, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X