This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    I must agree....most of the old ladies around here who drive are barely tall enough to reach the wheel, are steering with their nose, and darting in and out of traffic and blowing stop signs hurrying to K-Mart. Bonus points if it's a huge old Cadillac.
    That is a bogus and unfair generalization and I for one do not like it!

They're going to the supper club for the All-You-Can-Gum creamed corn and mashed potato special. Yeah, that's it.

No cilantro though. Supper clubs aren't big on that hoity-toity stuff. Unless it's on the salad bar. Or the relish tray. It's all about the relish tray.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Probably should have just plowed into her dumb ass. Maybe it would have knocked some sense into her, although I'm guessing she was so thick that pulverized concrete would have seeped out of her head on impact.

Comment

I actually got to see the idiot again. This morning, in fact. Sadly, I saw her because she was driving. Which means she's not in jail or without a license...

Turns out she's a guest staying at the inn where I work. Good thing for her, too, or I'd have verbally shredded her.

Comment

Gerrinson, that sucks.

Really.

Too bad I can't casually swing by and stuff.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yeah but wait 'til she sees her next car insurance bill!

Everytime you get a ticket your insurance goes up. And don't think they won't find out about it either.

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
              Everytime you get a ticket your insurance goes up. And don't think they won't find out about it either.
              Definitely. Heck, in this state, if the insurance company finds out you had a minor fender bender (say with a tree or the side of your garage, not with another car), and you decide not to report it because it's not worth the hassle of raising your rates (IE you just put a dent in your fender), they'll cut you a check anyway and raise them.
              A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Working...
              X