This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rine View Post
    All I really want to hear from Domino's is that proper policy was followed...I know that sounds a little SC-ish, but it just seemed like the manager and the employee really didn't give a damn about what happened.
    actually i can tell you now, they did not follow precedure. the mangaer should have, pulled her off the road, called the cops himself to start the investation had her gone in for an exam ,forced a urine test and made sure infomation was shared, i know because my coworker got t boned last week and thats what mine did.

Comment

Make sure you get a lifetime supply of pizza too!

Comment

just as long as it's from a driver who knows how to drive

Comment

My fiance is a manager for a Domino's. I think he would tell you to find out who their local franchise owner is (I'm pretty sure they're all franchised now, and corporate is just there to oversee everything). Try calling the next closest store to see if the store with sucky employee is franchised, and if so, if it's the same franchise as the store you're calling. Talk to their owner, who will probably be pissed that one of their employees put another driver in danger. If nothing else, it'll maybe get you some free pizzas, and get the girl fired which might be some vindication for you.
          I work at Walgreens.

(I'm just tired of mentioning it every time I want to relate to a story. )

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
            I was basing my comment off of a situation I remember from my church youth group. One of our members got into an accident after he swerved to avoid debris from a falling truck and hit another vehicle and was cited for the accident.

I digress that this is a far different than swerving to avoid a car coming head on at you and that I don't have any experience as far as handling insurance claims go from the insurance company side of things.
            I think it really depends on the mood of the cop, some just seem to want to point a finger and get it over with, and if you happen to be the one still at the scene, they go for you.

Example:

Dad was going around one of those little circle things they have at circle places to limit traffic and stuff. He was in the outer lane, there was another driver almost immediately next to him in the inner lane, when he decided to go immediately from the inner lane to the exit of the turnaround, smacking into the side of my dad's car.

Well the jackass didn't stick around, Dad did, and got stuck with the ticket.

Little paint made diagram is attached to clear things up if needed.
            Attached Files
            Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

Quoth Skrae View Post
              Well the jackass didn't stick around, Dad did, and got stuck with the ticket.
              I hope your father fought the ticket and won. Given the fact that he was hit by someone taking a turn from the wrong lane who then pulled a hit'n'run, most judges would dismiss the ticket in a heartbeat.
              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
              X