This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i found out my friend is an SC

OK, same guy I was talking about in advice sought and offered asking about how to tell someone you wouldn't want them as a roommate... as if I needed more proof yesterday we were at the community college... he forgot his parking permit so he used the hourly parking... he was there for an hour and 15 minutes and when he went out he chewed out the parking attendant for it being a whole $2 rather than the $1 he thought it should be (it clearly says that at the entrance that it is $1 for UP TO an hour, then UP TO 2 hours is $2, etc up to $8 maximum charge... and he chewed out a parking attendant because he didn't read and understand the sign...
    ugh, i felt so bad for the parking attendant and I'll be honest I was kinda embarrassed to be in the car.
    makes me wonder what he is like with other aspects of being a customer.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

So your friend didn't read & understand the sign & he bitches out the attendant? How is that the attendant's fault?

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
      So your friend didn't read & understand the sign & he bitches out the attendant? How is that the attendant's fault?
      Um, I think that was his point. He was embarassed because his friend acted like a SC and berated the attendant without reason or provocation.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I don't blame the OP for feeling about his friend being an SC.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Paraphrasing the old saying "Someone who is nice to you but not nice to others is not a nice person".
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Haha... I wouldn't let this guy live with me. No....
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Haha... I wouldn't let this guy live with me. No....
              yeah, he also blew off my current roommate... he told her that he would go to a bar with her on friday night and then he flaked.

no, I think I'm better off with the person that I've been in contact with on roommates.com (and my current roommate approves... she thinks he can continue in her mission to turn me gay... long story... ETA story has now been posted).
              Last edited by smileyeagle1021; 05-13-2008, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                yeah, he also blew off my current roommate... he told her that he would go to a bar with her on friday night and then he flaked.

no, I think I'm better off with the person that I've been in contact with on roommates.com (and my current roommate approves... she thinks he can continue in her mission to turn me gay... long story).
                Well, if THEY can't turn you gay, can I try?
                "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                  OK, I can' resist:

"My mother made me a homosexual."

"Wow. If I buy her the wool, will she make me one?"

Slinks away, muttering apologies.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                    well, you can try, can't make any promises on how successful it will be

Comment

.... ok i have to know this story i really really do because it is just too funny to thnk about

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                        .... ok i have to know this story i really really do because it is just too funny to thnk about
                        ok, sense you asked so nicely...

now, before I start, let me say, don't judge me... I was stupid and I admit it.

Background, I don't handle alcohol well... and my roommate found out about the one time I was drunk.

So after graduating high school I went on a Eurotour with some friends from school. We were actually quite responsible for the first 3 days... then on the 3rd night we boarded a train to go from Paris to Barceclona... we figured, hey we're on the train, nothing bad can happen (which means, a lot bad can happen), let's go use the onboard bar (we were legal age in europe). I had 3 drinks, a Martini (which was delicious), a Jack and Coke (pretty good) and a beer (which tasted like what I imagine piss would taste like)... anyway, between never having alcohol before and mixing drinks i was wasted. And in this drunken state I thought it would be a good idea to depants one of my friends (let's call him Z)... well a little bit more than was anticipated ending up coming down (it wasn't intentional )... and I made some comment like "holy shit, this guys looks like he won the genetic lottery"

so after hearing that story my roommate concluded I am a "3 beer queer" .... then one night I decided to do something out of character, I decided to buy some Bacardis... after half a bottle I was having trouble speaking clearly (i called the drink Bahardis... shut up)... so then my roommate came up with the conclusion that it doesn't even take 3 beers which has changed into her thinking it doesn't take any alcohol. So now her mission is to either prove that I'm in the closet or failing that turn me gay.

oh and to make the story even more interesting, Z came out of the closet just over a year ago... making certain friends, coworkers, and a roommate think that sense he was the other person involved that i was in the closet with him...

so, like I said really long story... I'm going to go hide in my corner now

Comment

Working...
                        X