This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game store, and rudeness

So this will be my first post! (horrah!) Friday I was at the local game store, browsing, wondering how to 'break my bank acct again' when I heard and saw a customer get mean with the clerk. The clerk was putting away new games, when the SC leand and wrapped his arms around the box of new games (RED FLAG!) clerk greeted the cu, and moved the box and got this wonderful response: "Oh you got a problem with me standing here, I don't see a problem with me standing here, geeze!" and stormed off . I had the urge to smack the SC. The clerk didn't say anything in response to the guy at all.
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
    "Oh you got a problem with me standing here,?
    Answer, yes.
    It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

Quoth chinashirtgirl View Post
      Answer, yes.
      totally
      but that just reminded me of a quote from Tin Man

glitch- isn't it cramped in there
      answer machine (for lack of better name)- reference to tight spaces... answer yes

yeah, i'm a geek
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
        The clerk was putting away new games, when the SC leand and wrapped his arms around the box of new games (RED FLAG!)
        Oh yeah... one moment of not looking and that box would have been history. His response? The rage of a guilty man caught in the act.
        A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Working...
        X