This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinker's Belle...

i prolly shouldn't post this about the House of Mouse but... the guy who told me story actually worked there when it happened.

it's kinda like "how to score free disney land tickets forever".

At the one in Florida they had a part where Tinkerbelle flys out over the audience 18 stories up. For whatever reason the actress decided she didn't need panties... maybe she wanted a fresh breeze or something? She'd already been told not to do that, but I guess she figured "who's going to know"

... Mr. SuperTelephotoLens now knows. When he developed his pictures he was quite astonished to see how clear Tinkerbelle showed up... including "Tinker's Belle", quite unclothed. He contacted Disney cos he didn't want his kids seeing the photos...

In exchange for the photos & negatives he received free tickets for the family for life. Not that it costs Disney that much to provide it... but I'm sure its cheaper than the bad publicity of x-rated Tinkerbelle photos turning up on the internet or something.

(oh and yes she was fired)

I didn't know britney spears played tinkerbelle...

Comment

Guess where she kept her fairy dust.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Sheldonrs, thanks for making me inhale tortilla chips.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          In exchange for the photos & negatives he received free tickets for the family for life. Not that it costs Disney that much to provide it... but I'm sure its cheaper than the bad publicity of x-rated Tinkerbelle photos turning up on the internet or something.
          Must have been a few years back (with film cameras, getting the negatives is 99% certain to take the photo out of circulation - the other 1% is people with the foresight to get a duplicate negative made, or people like me who own slide duplicators - a used duplicator plus a couple rolls of processing-included print film was the cheapest way for me to get prints of the photos I took at a friend's wedding).

In the age of digital cameras, how can they be sure that the person hasn't kept a copy?
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I see London....
            ...I see France...
            Holy shit....
            That slut Tinker ain't got no underpants...
            My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
              Guess where she kept her fairy dust.
              Where the wild things are?
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                Where the wild things are?
                Where Peter came and Hook hangs.
                "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  She'd already been told not to do that
                  That's what alarms me the most, she's done it before?

And they didn't fire her?

She came to work, at a place with LOTS of children, dressed as a child's cartoon character, WITHOUT an essential piece of clothing, and she WASN'T fired?

And they gave her the chance to do it again, and had to comp several life-time tickets because of it?

Since I got my job at Dollar Tree, it's like the freaking Matrix. I took the pill, I can see the real world.

And it's populated by IDIOTS.
                  I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                  In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

There's a girl over here in a club by the airport who does that a lot... wonder if they're related... though with this girl, it's part of her job...
                    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

they should put those clubs IN the airport. there'd be alot less suck during cancellations

or at least a different kind

Comment

I'm sorry I call shennanigans on this one. Disney is known for its regimented uniforms, down to employees suing to be able to wear their own underwear

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1376479.stm

so it just doesn't follow that a person would go bare in the one place where the employees are REQUIRED to have something on underneath. Also, lets consider the positioning of the harness needed for such a production, I doubt this area would be free from the necessary supports.

Funny story but easily illogical.

Comment

Must have been a few years back
                          Mid 90s i think, possibly 80s?
                          And i'm not sure if Tink had done it before, but she'd at least been *told* that she couldn't.

it's like the freaking Matrix. I took the pill, I can see the real world.
                          I can imagind you saying, "Why o why didn't I take the BLUE pill"

and sorry... that's just what he told me.

he also said that working there was the best job he'd ever had. in his off time he was free to roam the park, but if someone recognized him and said, "Hey don't you work here?" he had to go into Full Happy Worker mode. (which i can believe, the people i saw working at disney tokyo were like pure sunshine and happiness).

course he also said that if he wanted some... extra.. suppliments (powered and on a mirror *cough*) between shows... well his assistant would have it ready with a bottle of water on the side.

not sure if they do that anymore tho. just what he told me happened when he worked there.
                          Last edited by PepperElf; 05-20-2008, 01:27 PM.

Comment

..but if someone recognized him and said, "Hey don't you work here?" he had to go into Full Happy Worker mode.
                            I wouldn't last 10 minutes....

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
                            ~Clerks

Comment

That's just gross.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X