This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's grab the waitress's arse

Saw this at a restaurant recently; my boyf and I went out to dinner at a reasonably priced restaurant. I'm not fussy; as long as they do a good steak, I'm cool. Anyway, on the table next to us was seating a group of 20 something guys. They were a bit drunk and getting rowdy, plus they were treating their waitress, who was also our waitress, like a servant. My boyf and I made sure we were extra nice to her to try and make up for the neanderthals on the next table.

Fast forward to just after the waitress had collected our plates and was on her way back to the kitchen. One of the drunk guys stuck out his hand and grabbed her butt. She dropped the plates all over the floor with a crash. We were horrified; there is just no excuse for this. My boyf went to get the manager while I yelled at the idiot; I basically told him to grow up. He responded by going, "Wooo, can't you see a joke?" At that point, the manager arrived with my boyf. He said to the idiot, "Well, I'm not laughing and the waitress isn't laughing. You can pay for your order, pay for those plates and get out."

The idiots proceeded to bluster, trying to get out of leaving and paying for the plates. The manager wasn't having anything of it, and they eventually paid, then left swearing and saying they won't ever come back. The manager said, "Damn right you won't. You're banned." Later, we gave the waitress a big tip to make up for what the idiots did.

It's so good to see a manager with a spine in action!
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Big kudos to that manager for banning those bozos! And to you for sticking up for the waitress.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I've done that as a chef, refused to cook for someone because of arse grabbing, not grabbing the arse myself, though there was one time *screen gets wavy going into flashback mode*

One day, one of the waitresses, who I was a very good friend of I might add, had been winding me up all day, so one time as she walks passed, I slapped her arse, not a light slap mind you, but one which resulted in a thunderclap sound, she laughed it off, even commenting that she liked it and walked off.

Oh, did I mention she was wearing a black skirt.

And I happened to be making bread dough when she walked past me and hands covered with flour? Yep, you guessed it, big, white, floury handprint dead centre on one side of her arse...and she didn't even notice it
      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Wow...a restaurant where managers won't force servers to continue serving customers who are harrassing them? Where do I apply?!

At the truck stop, there were two seperate occasions. Once was a trucker that was watching every female employee head to toe and licking his lips and unfortunately I was his server and he kept trying to proposition me. I tried to tell him I was 15. That didn't scare him. I spoke to the manager (who was a real asshole.....and didn't really understand laws in America so he did a lot of stuff that's really illegal) and he said "No no, you wait on him still! You wait on him or you out the door Blondie!"

There was a group of frat guys on an overnight shift once, and they wouldn't stop harrassing me for my phone number and one guy wanted me on his lap. He lunged and actually tried to grab me once as I walked by. Same manager said "You wait on customers or you get new job!"

That was the same manager who threw a monkey dish at my head when I was going "too slow". So glad I'm out of there!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Wow...a restaurant where managers won't force servers to continue serving customers who are harrassing them? Where do I apply?!
          In England, it seems. America is doomed.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            In England, it seems. America is doomed.
            Well, like anywhere else, it depends really on what kind of manager you end up getting.
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Yep. We're doomed.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I that manager.

And you and your bf, LNS.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

That manager is awesome. I hate people like that. Hopefully it cut them down a notch.
                  It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                  -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

I don't have that type of abusive customers(knock on wood) but I've been told by management not to serve abusive customers, just call a manager

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post

One day, one of the waitresses, who I was a very good friend of I might add, had been winding me up all day, so one time as she walks passed, I slapped her arse, not a light slap mind you, but one which resulted in a thunderclap sound, she laughed it off, even commenting that she liked it and walked off.
                      I have done that to a female friend of mine. A group of us is always going out drinking, every Tuesday night. Well I was the shy guy in the group. Notice, I said "was". Her and I was playing pool. And when it was her turn, I slapped her ass. Yes her BF was there, but he was cool with it. Infact, everyone was surprised.
                      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                      X