This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many noobs spoil the grill

As we often do, my fiance and I went to Hungry Jack's (Australian for Burger King) after our gaming group tonight. It was not so good this time.

Basically, they had too many new people working at the same time, so nobody knew what they were doing. It was all "what do we do now?" and "I think you put that there..." No obvious manager around to tell the new people what to do, just a bunch of noobs trying to figure it out for themselves.

I waited 4:27 for our food, and when we got it it was in a take-away bag when we'd said we were dining in. While I was waiting, two drive-through customers came into the store to complain that they got the wrong order.

It really reminded me of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

Oh lord I totally feel for you........I've never ran into that problem in public, but where I work...with too much of our population being noobs.....yeah.......our on- time delivery has been at an all time low that hasn't been seen since 2000, and the amount of product that gets returned to us is at an all time high.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.... wonderful show. I watch it every chance I get (a get flak from my wife for it) as well as his show, Hell's Kitchen.

Comment

Great show. No flack from my lady, as she likes him, too.
        The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Oh lord I totally feel for you........I've never ran into that problem in public, but where I work...with too much of our population being noobs...
          That was the problem I think. Maybe they had a mass exodus of experienced staff, or maybe thought it wouldn't be so busy because of the weather (we're in the first cold snap for the year) or something. But yeah, too many new people. In a few weeks they'll be back up to scratch.

Quoth Jbball View Post
          Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.... wonderful show. I watch it every chance I get (a get flak from my wife for it) as well as his show, Hell's Kitchen.
          I prefer Kitchen Nightmares over Hell's Kitchen for some reason. I've actually picked up a few cooking tips from both shows though.

Comment

Working...
          X