Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh you betcha it happens at local movie rental stores, especially when someone has a late fee and they don't wanna pay up.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I have yet to experience a brawl in a movie theatre, which sucks 'cause I'm all for free stress management.

Rental stores are definitely a hotbed of stress, anger, disappointment and people who don't like having consequences for their actions. That usually ends with just screaming, a lot of boring, cliche threats and really annoyed cops.
      Well, with the exception of the time a certain moron I am technically related to decided to escalate his complaint with a manager using his paint ball gun. Idiot. ><

Indy4 looks like a lot of fun. People bugging me to do something for my b-day and Indy4 tops my list of activities I;d prefer to do.
      Last edited by aniwahya; 05-31-2008, 02:06 AM. Reason: stuff!..boring cliche treats changes my meaning, a lot 0_o
      The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. - Marcus Aurelius
      If you're slower than me, stupider than me, and you taste good...you're dinner - Anthony Bourdain

Memento mori.

Comment

I was working as an usher when "Rocky III" came out. The theater was right across the street from a bar with low-life clientelle. There was a fight almost every evening show. Broken noses, black eyes and bruises all around.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
          you know part of me thnks the critics where expecting him to die or soemthing lke a poetic end to the legagasy...
          how old is harrison ford again?
          He's only going to be 66. That's not really old, just a year older than my mom (They have the same bday!).
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
          X