X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another: I dont work here!!!

*Recap/short version at the bottom*

This incident nearly turned into a screaming match in the middle of a store! Not cool!

I was wandering around a clothes store yesterday night looking at nothing in particular. I was dressed in my work clothes (Button up shirt, black jumper, black pants) Suddenly this lady walks up to me..

SC: Excuse me, Does anyone in this frigging store do any work? I have been waiting for someone to unlock the change room door for 10 minutes
    Me: I have no idea.. sorry
    SC: WELL UNLOCK IT FOR ME THEN JESUS!!!
    Me: What? I don't work here!
    SC: Yes you do! Don't be so damn lazy and unlock the damn change room door!
    Me: I don't work here! So I cant unlock the DAMN Door!
    SC: UNLOCK IT NOW!

At this point I start to walk off. I am not dressed like the staff at all! (They are all wearing the latest "fashions" and wearing name badges!

SC: WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING! UNLOCK THE DOOR
    Me: I DO NOT BLOODY WELL WORK HERE SO I CAN"T UNLOCK THE DOOR FOR YOU! Go and find one of the actual staff!

A sales girl walks up and sizes up the situation...

SG: Excuse me, Can I help either of you with something!
    SC: You can tell this lazy girl to do her job and unlock the change room for me!
    SG:... Ma'am she doesn't work here! and *gets cut off*
    SC: YES SHE DOES! God dammit ill go somewhere else since no one in the store can do their job! *throws clothes at sales girl and storms off*
    SG: *snatches clothes out of air* Have a nice day Ma'am!
    Me:..... Jesus what a loon... Anyway!... *turns to sales girl* Do you have this in a 10?
    SG: Sure just this way! *Grabs the right size for me and walks to change room*
    Me:*Looks at change room... which has a curtain not a door* WTF was that lady on about...
    SG: She was trying to get into the store room before, When the other sales girl told her that she needed to use a change room she said "How would you know you don't work here!"
    Me: *laughs hysterically*

Short Version

Lady insists I am staff > I insist I'm Not > Crazy Lady Insists I unlock change room for her > Actual staff tells her I don't work here > Crazy Lady storms off > Crazy Lady was trying to get into the Store Room rather than the Change Rooms Which have bright blue Curtains!> The End

Wow... just... wow...
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Wow... just... wow...

Your telling me!

Comment

You know, this almost sounds like an episode on MTV's "Boiling Point". Too bad it didn't go on for 10 minutes and you ended up getting $100 dollars for putting up with her.

Comment

that's a special kind of stupid...
          Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Ouch, my brain....
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
              You know, this almost sounds like an episode on MTV's "Boiling Point". Too bad it didn't go on for 10 minutes and you ended up getting $100 dollars for putting up with her.
              That show is genius. You couldn't do it down here, because there would be far too many ass kickings, but its' still genius.

I don't know what I'd do if I were on the receiving end of something like that. I'm just...just...wow.

Comment

I don't know for you, but to me, a changing room with an actual lock on the door is pretty uncommon. This would have raised questions in my mind.
                "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Locks are pretty common here. I dont' know that you can lock them from the inside, but they must be unlocked from the outside by the attendant to use. I guess its to prevent theft.

Comment

Lexi, have you been wearing some new fragrance lately? Something that brings out the psychotic in people?
                    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                    HR believes the first person in the door
                    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                    Document everything
                    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I don't know which bothers me more, that this happened or that I am not one bit surprised......
                      "It's times like these that make me wanna go straight."
                      James from Pokémon.

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
                        Lexi, have you been wearing some new fragrance lately? Something that brings out the psychotic in people?
                        for some reason I just pictured the perfume lady at Nordstroms saying something like "may I interest you in our new line of perfume, the Odour de Crazy, guaranteed to bring out the crazy in everyone you meet... here just smell that and tell me if you can't see being the gem in every psychotics eye?"

(background note... a Nordstroms sales person actually did use that sales technique with my mother telling her that if she wore some perfume she'd be the gem in every man's eye... which was funny because at the time she was 150lbs overweight, didn't make up her hair or anything like that, and if I may be blunt she looked a bit like an old maid... granted if she were to go back today there may some validity to the sales person's pitch, she has lost 130lbs, has started wearing make-up and getting her hair done and has started taking pride in her appearance)
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                          for some reason I just pictured the perfume lady at Nordstroms saying something like "may I interest you in our new line of perfume, the Odour de Crazy, guaranteed to bring out the crazy in everyone you meet... here just smell that and tell me if you can't see being the gem in every psychotics eye?"

(background note... a Nordstroms sales person actually did use that sales technique with my mother telling her that if she wore some perfume she'd be the gem in every man's eye... which was funny because at the time she was 150lbs overweight, didn't make up her hair or anything like that, and if I may be blunt she looked a bit like an old maid... granted if she were to go back today there may some validity to the sales person's pitch, she has lost 130lbs, has started wearing make-up and getting her hair done and has started taking pride in her appearance)
                          I always attract crazy people.. its really annoying! Guaranteed at least once a month some wacko will do something around me. Im a crazy person magnet!

Comment

Quoth Velfarre2001 View Post
                            I don't know which bothers me more, that this happened or that I am not one bit surprised......
                            I'm bothered it happened! Lol

Comment

Working...
                            X