Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A funny thing happened to me when I was Christmas shopping a couple of years ago...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ree View Post
    I suppose he deserved to be fired if he didn't even recognize his own store uniform or employees.
    also the fact that even if they both were the "customer" who they weren't helping was laughing and joking back with them. Do they not want happy customer's who will come back and buy more????

Comment

I can understand a customer mistaking an other customer whose attire looks somewhat like the store uniform for a member of staff, but a manager mistaking a customer for a member of staff, this pushes the limits of stupidity even further.

Doing so in front of your District Manager, leaving him absolutely no doubt about how incompetent you are, is the job market's equivalent of applying for the Darwin Awards.
      "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
        also the fact that even if they both were the "customer" who they weren't helping was laughing and joking back with them. Do they not want happy customer's who will come back and buy more????
        Exactly! If there's nobody else being ignored, it's ALWAYS in your best interest to shoot the breeze with a customer. Not only does it make both your days a little nicer to have a good conversation with a friendly stranger, but them being in a good mood is good for the store, since happy people spend more money.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
        X