This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bliss View Post
    Well Raps afaik my BF shouldn't eat potatoes since they're high in starch (sugars) and afaik starches contain glutten but I might be totally wrong there.
    'Fraid so, Gluten is a wheat protein
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

I got you all beat. My cousins daughter for a time would eat just salt and pepper for some of her meals.
      They say crime doesn't pay. That must mean what I'm doing at work is illegal.

Comment

LOL.....
        a friend on mine is sooooooo allergic to a heap of things (tomato, seafood, egg, nuts, cheese)

that even going to a place like Burger Kings would be a bit painful. Though usually she was all cool with the chicken nuggets....though she was also a picky eater!!
        every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

Comment

Well, how about this delicious styrofoam cup?
          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
            Well, how about this delicious styrofoam cup?
            A kid on my school bus back when I was in grade school brought a baggie of styrofoam packing peanuts with him one day, and was chewing on them like gum. Claimed that they were the biodegradable peanuts and made for great chewing. ::gag::
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
              A kid on my school bus back when I was in grade school brought a baggie of styrofoam packing peanuts with him one day, and was chewing on them like gum. Claimed that they were the biodegradable peanuts and made for great chewing. ::gag::
              please excuse me while I go through up

ok back on topic yeah that kid can have water and that's about it.

back off topic, cheese sandwich just sounds unappealing... sub sandwiches should be loaded with everything IMHO
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
                Could they have been the ones made of starch? I remember the dogs used to love them
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
                  Could they have been the ones made of starch? I remember the dogs used to love them
                  Even so, they're not particularly clean. If you spill packing peanuts, what do you do? Pick them up off the floor and stick them in the package. And have you seen most packing room floors? Yeah....not something I'd chew on even if it were made from pure Idaho potato.
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
                    I'm not sure. I was under the impression that the starch ones are supposed to dissolve completely in water, and the ones this kid had were more compacted into tiny, gum-like pieces. Also, I don't know if they made the starch ones some 15 years ago.
                    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                    X