Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarlon: I've done that last trick myself.

And I dont have a problem with forgetting cards. I just forget MONEY in the machiens
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
      UK ATMs won't dispense the money until you've taken the card out of the slot, unsuprisingly few people forget their money
      Forgotten money is a student goldmine... O_o

My boyf needs me to remind him to remember his money. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Wicked_Lexi View Post
        That would be scary!

I think they should have a feature that if the card is left there it eats it and informs your bank so they can inform you that it has eaten it!
        Some british banks do exactly that. And they'll eat your card if you get your PIN wrong three times. You have to either go into to bank or phone them to get it released.

Which is really, REALLY awkward when you do it on a friday night on your way to the club. And they aren't open tillmonday.
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Mamadrae View Post
          Ah the uses I can imagine for such a thing. I myself would love to have one in our car for my husband. He NEVER remembers to put on his seat belt till he's halfway down the street and then must do it WHILE DRIVING!

I seriously want a car that if people don't put they're seat belts on (at least in my state where you get a nasty fine if you don't) says something along the lines of "Ejecting driver/passenger from car in 10 seconds. Please put on safety belt or land on your face. You dumbass."

Yes I am evil.

Alot of newer cars have the beeping if you don't put your belt on....well here they do. I think cars made after like 2000 (at least here) beep until the belt is on. Some even beep if the front seat paaenger doesn't have their belt on.

But my dad puts his belt on while driving.....only out of the drive usually but still....Its one fluid motion...quite inspiring actually...but i digress.

Its probably more common than we think!
          every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

Comment

Working...
          X