Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh i hope your uncle also brings the bank statements about the bounced checks.... because it would help, and be funny as hell

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post

However Wonder Idiot isn't beyond throwing us for a loop. Now he's summoned my UNCLE to testify...for the defense.
      I laughed out loud at that comment. This is even funnier than when he summoned your mom and your uncle's wife. Please, please, please, update as soon as you can!
      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

My thoughts are with your Uncle today

Comment

Minor Update.

I was ill today and couldn't go, but Uncle will surely tell me everything.

So, what to begin with? I've loads now and don't know how best to tell it. Hmmm. I know. I'll start with the Lawyer.

Talked with Uncle yesterday, and he told me about WI's lawyer. The name sounded familliar, and Uncle picked up on my curiosity. He asked if I know the name to which I nodded. "Somehow, it just sounds like I should."

So, Uncle related who the guy was, and I was enlightened.

WI's lawyer is pretty well known in this state. Very well known in fact. Oh, not because he's good. No, he's well known because in 98 he was disbarred and spent four years in prison for what I don't know. I think it had something to do with his billing practices. He only recently got his license back, but is already under investigation...again.

WI has got himself a winner, I must say!

Things get worse for WI:

Uncle's lawyer, after reviewing all the discovery items, as well as the claims about the post office box (see above posts for more info) has decided to request a transcript of the case. This transcript is going to be sent to the state's attorney general for review.

Oh wait, you probably wonder why don't you?

Well, according to Lawyer man, Wonder Idiot should he continue to claim he sent the mail to a box that did not exist, will be committing mail fraud. That's a Class A federal offense and carries a penalty of five years in prison with a 250k dollar fine...

What's worse, WI also committed an act of extortion.

Apparently he told Uncle that quote "If you pay me 10k dollars, I'll make all this trouble go away and you can have the house back."

Now, that wouldn't be a big deal if it was spoken...problem is WI's lawyer sent that to Uncle in a memo.

It's official. WI is brain dead.
          Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

With all the wierd summonses and such, I wonder if he's not trying to be so amazingly annoying that your uncle just caves and pays him money to go away.

Comment

That's exactly what my Uncle thinks is going on. That or they're trying to make enough stink that the judge dismisses it or shuffles it up to superior court. Both of which could start Uncle over from square one.

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
                Now, that wouldn't be a big deal if it was spoken...problem is WI's lawyer sent that to Uncle in a memo.

I read this part out loud to a roomful of battle-hardened, seen-it-done-it-all reporters, and generally, the entire room went into a chorus of &

So we're in new, uncharted lands of DUMBSHIT.
                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Wonder Idiot is continuing his mission : to boldly go where no ass-tard have gone before !
                  "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
                    Apparently he told Uncle that quote "If you pay me 10k dollars, I'll make all this trouble go away and you can have the house back."

Holy biscuit.

Words cannot express...
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

please god say your uncle is going to give this memo to the judge.....
                      even though i know its just going to delay any action in his name because no Wonder Idiot can claime he had bad repensation...
                      OMG WONDER IDIOT IS TRYING TO MAKE SURE NO MATTER WHAT HE CANT LOSE
                      gah....

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
                        Wonder Idiot is continuing his mission : to boldly go where no ass-tard have gone before !
                        A little addition to the theme:

These are the haphazard voyages of the starship Wonder Idiot.
                        It's mission, to explore strange, twisted realities.
                        To seek out new lies and new falsifications.
                        To boldly go where no ass-tard has gone before!!

<cue music...>

A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

*twitches* So....an idiot....a huge idiot.... I just can't wrap my mind around how he thought that he could just get away with that. So meh....

Comment

Damn... I go home from work in 30 minutes and the tale isn't ended... This has kept me busy for the last 30 minutes and I want to know what happens dammit...

As a British ExPat myself I appologize for the behaviour of my Ex countrymen... Freakin tards!
                            "You get what anyone gets... You get a lifetime" Death

Comment

So, it all started with a Roar, a scream and a fit; but how did it end I bet you wonder?

It ended, with a whimper.

Yesterday at nine fifty, uncle showed up at the court house, with his lawyer in tow. They cooled their heels until Ten and went into the courtroom.

Wonder Idiot was no where to be seen, but his Lawyer was.

In the end, things kinda turned out anti climatic.

Idiot's Lawyer spoke with Uncle's, then the judge. The gist of it being that Idiot had finally figured out he'd not a snowball's chance in hades of winning the case. Not wanting to make things worse on himself, he decided to drop the case. He'd sent his lawyer in to do this, and seemed to expect it would be fine.

It wasn't. Judge was "not amused".

So, what did he end up getting?

Seven days to get out of the house. Charged with paying for the clean up, repainting, mowing, as well as uncle's motel room for the next week. Furthermore, he must pay all the back rent, as well as one half of the purchase price. The latter being for "pain and suffering" caused by the slander which wonder idiot did to uncle the whole time the case was winding up. oh, and he also has to pay Uncle's lawyer fees and all the court costs.

Comment

It may have been anticlimatic, but that's still one awesome verdict! Congrats to your uncle.
                                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X