Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the place I work, you can either buy a strong plastic bag for 10p or a strong shopper for 25p. The cloth bags are a pound, I think, but they are made from Fair Trade cotton.

I use plastic boxes and a cloth bag to shop cuz I hate plastic bags... and I inwardly rage with the heat from a thousand suns whenever someone repacks their shopping after I just packed it. If you want it packed a certain way, then pack it your damn self.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I have a set of seven those same crocheted recycled ones that I made from my pile of plastic bags. I use them at Aldis and other places that allow me to bag. Unforch here Safeway acts shirty if you try to bag with your own bags.

But now I have become addicted to plarn. I am making a plastic bag messenger bag to tote my sales manuals to and from work and designing a plarn cover for the older pad on my chaise lounge. Once you crochet with that free plarn you cannot stop. Six people at work are doing it after I sent them to the website and so are a few teens I know. It is addictive.
      "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
        Buy them from my store, we're selling them for $0.99 ($1.06, with tax).
        That's about the same most places around me have them for.

On another note, the wife and I went to the local Chamber Of Commerce Business Show this past March, and several places were giving away bags. We're at the point now, that we might just have to many bags.

Comment

Working...
        X