This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Gas Station

A gas station that I drive by on my way to work, just in the last couple of days has put up several prominent signs. These signs have a picture of a gallon of milk with a big

Gee, ya think the station is trying to trick customers into thinking that they're selling gas for $2.99 per gallon instead of milk? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Wow, some place on my drive to class has the same thing, only it doesn't even have a picture of the milk, just, "Gallon of milk" in tiny letters followed by the gigantic 2.99.
    Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

That's not bad actually for a gallon of milk, especially when most place are charging $4-5 dollars a gallon for it.

Comment

I don't know where you live, but around here, if someone was stupid enough to think they were advertising gas at $2.99, then they are beyond help.

And milk tends to be cheaper at gas stations then at the grocery store.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Hmm...that reminds me. I should check out the price of milk at the nearest gas station. If it beats $3.50 a gallon, I'm all for it (assuming the expiration dates are good).
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            if someone was stupid enough to think they were advertising gas at $2.99, then they are beyond help.

Sigh and I remember for the past couple years they've been reminding us that if our cars ran on milk we'd be paying more per gallon-guess that's one news story they won't be repeating this year.
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
            X