This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a sweet couple (language)

Today I picked my friend up from the clinic and took him to the store to get some antibiotics for a nasty tooth abscess. There was still time to wait after I finished my shopping so we went outside for a smoke (which he knows he shouldn't do with that tooth, but I ain't his mother). A taxi pulls up and this woman walks up to the cab to see if it's for her. You could tell this woman was very ill. She was pale, dark shadows under the eyes, shuffling gait, unbrushed hair, wearing jammies and slippers and not giving a damn about it. She tells the cabbie she needs to go tell her b/f that the cab is there, she'll be right back. Now my first thought was what was so important that the b/f wasn't letting his sick lady rest while he pushed the cart around and kept a lookout for the cab? I soon got my answer as this very young, very skinny, rat boy in gangsta gear comes out with the girl yelling at him, "Why do you pull this shit?! You know I'm fucking sick as hell!!!" and his 4-star reply? "Bitch, get outta my face, everything I fucking stole, I stole for you!!"

They drove off, and my friend looks at me and says, "Lovely couple, let's have them over for dinner sometime."

I said, "No point. I bet he's too stringy anyway."
    "I've never had a heart attack, but it isn't for my son's lack of trying." - Me

Quoth TTAZ View Post
    They drove off, and my friend looks at me and says, "Lovely couple, let's have them over for dinner sometime."

He'd probably steal your silverware, and then ransack your place.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Wow! I can't believe that people talk to each other like that. I mean, I have heard it, but it's still shocking to me, since my husband would never in a thousand years ever call me "bitch".

Although, I'm sure he has thought it!
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post

Nice one!

I wonder what causes a woman to remain with a man like that.

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post
          And full of gristle.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post
            "Bitch, get outta my face, everything I fucking stole, I stole for you!!"
            Awww.... ^_^
            "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Oy..

I just.. GAH!!!

Gangsta, wanna-be Gangsta... I could take a shovel to the face of all of em.. I was running a charity carwash today and I saw one with tattoos of F this and screw that all up his arms. I .. didn't bother to ask him to contribute..

Comment

First off, I want to say I adore your sense of sarcasm. It's music to my ears.

Quoth TTAZ View Post
                And I'll bet if you slow cook him overnight, he'll be fall off the bone tender!
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  Two words: Crock. Pot. Aww yeah.
                  ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post
                    Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                    And full of gristle.
                    Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
                    Two words: Crock. Pot. Aww yeah.
                    I just know all of you liked what apparently happened to Frank in Fried Green Tomatoes.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

no frank was cut up, boiled smoked, then slow cooked, like you would a pig
                      now dont bogart the sause!

Comment

Mmmmm...sauce....

Why yes, I love to drown my food.
                        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                          my husband would never in a thousand years ever call me "bitch".

Although, I'm sure he has thought it!
                          Bitches represent Yo! We get shit done. /end idiot gangsta talk

You can see my love for wanna be punks right there
                          Although it is true, don't mess with bitches, we'll make you regret it.
                          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                            Gangsta, wanna-be Gangsta... I could take a shovel to the face of all of em.. I was running a charity carwash today and I saw one with tattoos of F this and screw that all up his arms. I .. didn't bother to ask him to contribute..
                            Now the REAL Gangsters, on the other hand, would 1) value their reputation way more than to act a fool like that, 2) not be stupid enough to say they stole crap in public, and 3) probably roll that little weasel the first time they got half a chance.
                            ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                            And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                            X