Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A night at the Klub (Warning : Explicit content)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A night at the Klub (Warning : Explicit content)

Of all the places I frequent, this is the one I'd never have thought I would experience a sighting.

The Klub is a local night club where I go fairly often with friends. One of them is the room mate of one of the barmaids and often gives a hand before opening and at closing time. I always enjoyed the nights I spent there.

So last friday night, I go to this club. This was a goth evening, with a vampire theme (discount for those with fangs !). I hadn't planned this, but it sounded like fun. Fun indeed, but not quite family friendly : there was a staged shibari (japanese bondage) performance. If I had to sum it up, all in all, it was nothing more than nipples and ropes.

Now, this is a night club and, even though this particular club might be somewhat lenient about carding people, this one night, they made sure that no minors were allowed in, due to the nature of the event. But it's still not THAT kind of club.

So I'm here, standing and enjoying the show - oh my, did I enjoy that show - when I catch something moving in the corner of my eye. So I briefly turn my head and - man, was I embarassed...

Sir, I understand the show is quite arousing, but if the performers keep their genitals to themselves, so should you.

Sir, it's a goth club, pretty much the whole place is dark, not only that corner. But that's irrelevant to the fact that it's not appropriate to partake in oral sex here.

By the way, this is barely a corner, not quite out of the way. The banquette is acessible by anybody who would like to have a seat, and there's much room besides you.

I don't care if you married that girl years ago or if you just hooked up with her earlier tonight, but this is still not the place for her to give you head.

Sir, if you wanted privacy, there are numbers of hotels within walking distance from here. Assuming nobody will see you because every one is watching the show isn't a good idea.

Fortunately, they were kicked out and the rest of the night was quite uneventful. But even a gallon of brain bleach and 2 Royal Mojitos (just like a regular Mojito, but with champagne instead of soda water) couldn't make the image go away.
    "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Quoth Samaliel View Post
    Fortunately, they were kicked out and the rest of the night was quite uneventful. But even a gallon of brain bleach and 2 Royal Mojitos (just like a regular Mojito, but with champagne instead of soda water) couldn't make the image go away.

I must be one jaded ex-bartender.

At first I was "meh." Then when you said they were kicked out I was "Good. Samaliel can enjoy the rest of his evening - and so can everyone else. Then you described a Royal Mojito you caught my interest

Seriously, how are they compared to mojitos? (I won't ask if they're good - I assume if you drink them they are.) What kind of champagne does the club use? I can't imagine any of the fruitier/sweeter ones would sub so well for soda. So a brut?

(Starts wondering where I can get some fresh spearmint...........)

Comment

Yes, it was a brut champagne, from the taste of it. Didn't quite see the bottle, though - the barmaid made it at the other end of the counter and it's still a goth club : even the bar is dark.

It was a special, and I was curious too, since I love mojitos. The taste isn't radically different, because the lime and spearmint are still quite overwhelming compared to the other ingredients, Champagne just adds a little sourness that's quite pleasant to counterbalance the sweetness of rum and cane syrup. Also, be warned : it will get you smashed in no time.
      "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Wow... and ew.... and wow.... but mostly ew.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Eh, some of the clubs I go to, a BJ or five is how you say "Hello" to someone you just met. lol!!
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
            Eh, some of the clubs I go to, a BJ or five is how you say "Hello" to someone you just met. lol!!

hey remember some people*coughmecough* have BJ as initials and really don't like to see it used that way...........
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

ok wow only one drink ive ever heard discribed that i wanted to drink was a Mojito.... and that royal one sounds even better...

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                Well, I guess we have that kind of clubs somewhere around here, I think I've seen fliers for them at various places, but they usually require a membership...

The strange thing is, I heard oh so many tales about how easy it was to get hooked up for a one night stand, but did not quite see it happen. I guess I'm just not willing.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                  hey remember some people*coughmecough* have BJ as initials and really don't like to see it used that way...........
                  How do you think I feel being Jewish and having the initials SS!?? lol!!
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Oh, ew....EW!!!!!!!
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                      It could be worse. My boss keeps sending out our assignments by group email, with each person's work marked with their initials. However, he has a complete inability to use my middle initial, so all of my work is marked BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X