This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At BK, they do it all for you (funny)

Yeah, I know, that's an old McDonald's slogan. It fits though.

I had a hankering for grease and sugar from Burger King, so I hopped in the Freleighmobile and went through the BK drive thru.

I got up to the window, paid, received my change--and dropped the coins on the ground. What can I say, I'm a klutz.

I told the guy at the window "I'll just open my door and get it." He said "No, I got it...."

and crawled right out the window and started groping for my change. As he was doing this he said "This sure is awkward. I bet the people at the counter are loving the view!"

Finally he got the change off the ground and I held on to it this time.

That made my day. The food wasn't bad either and I have a chicken sammich ready to go for lunch tomorrow.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Talk about dedication.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

One time I went to McDonalds drivethru (before I busted the window crank and I didn't have to open my door in the drivethru and look like a total ninny), and the guy in the window couldn't have been more than 16....

He got so nervous he dropped my change instantly.....like right out the window....

I was flattered but I think he was humiliated. I wasn't worried over 26 cents.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        (before I busted the window crank and I didn't have to open my door in the drivethru and look like a total ninny)
        Ha, my hubby's driver's side window doesn't roll down and he always has to open his door at drive-thrus and banks. People always stare, lol.

Comment

They no longer stare at me because I've been coming there every Friday since I moved......except for the month I didn't have a car and since I quit eating McDonalds as much.

The Friday lunch crew knows who I am, I doubt they care. Not trying to sound like an EW but I've always been polite and nice to them and they seem to enjoy me stopping there. No one's ever been rude to me.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

ot:

I had a hankering for grease and sugar from Burger King, so I hopped in the Freleighmobile and went through the BK drive thru.
            i get this vision of you driving madhat down the highway, with your cape billowing in the air...

yes, i've seen one too many dark knight commercials.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
            X